Third deface attack ...

You've already been told several times what to do.

I already did all ... installing fresh clean xf files ... payed dev to check all error or something on add ons , using the firewall acp protection , folowing all securing steps, all ... you don"t realise all what i did to secure my forum but nothing work :'( .. !! :cry:

I can set you up a secure server using CentminMod. But its pointless if you install addons or other software that are full of holes.

they juste attacked me 5th time .... i juste opened and was happy befor 2 hours and juste attacked me again and defaced me and deleted all ftp .. !!!! :(

i think after long analyse , they used cookies to log on my admin account and do all that ...

someone have please à solution ? !!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i really think that they injected hide several shell on my ftp in the past :'( ... can i please have a solution to fixe this hiden shells and secure it ? ..
You're asking for assistance but ignoring advice given.

By this point, this really falls under general XF troubleshooting.

Additionally, you're going to run into the same problems again if you don't secure your server.

You're not really asking for custom development. That said, you need to secure your server. Hire someone to do it, or if that's not affordable, just use a decent host. Alternatively, try asking your current host for support. If you're still facing issues and your server is fine, and you aren't running other compromised software on your server, check out your own computer for possible malware. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that your session is being stolen, but if that's the case, it could be malware on your computer.

Top Bottom