Third deface attack ...

Sc0rps

Helo all ,

am desespered... its the third time who i got defaced by a hacker in one week ... :'( . every day , i work hard to restore all , back up + db ... and after , someone deface me i don't know how ...

i work hard to arrive to get a big forum and now all my project and dreams will be broken ....

so please, someone can help me to fix this probleme and secure me my server ?

thanks alot and alot ... :(

Last edited:
I really suggest cPanel/WHM as control panels. Also be sure to install the CSF firewall. You don't need cPanel to have it I don't think but it's a free firewall for websites. I'd look it up.

thansk for your responses .. i juste got a 4th attaque and they deleted all my ftp .. !!! :( :(

someone please can help me to secure ?

Changing the passwords won't be enough and it may be that they have some malicious files in your server. So a restore and other stuff may not help and you have to close all the backdoors as well. If you want me to look into it, will be more than willing to do it.

Changing the passwords won't be enough and it may be that they have some malicious files in your server. So a restore and other stuff may not help and you have to close all the backdoors as well. If you want me to look into it, will be more than willing to do it.
Its really nice from you . Possible de PM me you discord if have or skype ? more easly talk (texte) ^^

Previous responses pretty much pointed out toward all things that you need to do.

If the issue is not resolved yet and you're looking for professional help, feel free to start a private conversation with us.

Your files may be compromised, delete them and upload a fresh install. Change all your server passwords.

And make sure your host knows what is going on, they may be able to help

Your files may be compromised, delete them and upload a fresh install. Change all your server passwords.

And make sure your host knows what is going on, they may be able to help
i juste do this but i don't arrive to restaure the database ... (500mb) . that why i need help to get exactly the same forum as befor (with my backup)

and what the solution ? ...

Take the site offline and firewall via whitelist only to your IP.

Create a new xenforo install.

Perform a xenforo to xenforo import. Leave everything behind except what is imported by xenforo and known to be safe/clean.

Get a new, secured server set up.

Move your now known clean xenforo to your new server.

Ive done this for several people in the past, hit me up if you want a quote.

Take the site offline and firewall via whitelist only to your IP.

Create a new xenforo install.

Perform a xenforo to xenforo import. Leave everything behind except what is imported by xenforo and known to be safe/clean.

Get a new, secured server set up.

Move your now known clean xenforo to your new server.

Ive done this for several people in the past, hit me up if you want a quote.
Pmed you bro

they juste attacked me 5th time .... i juste opened and was happy befor 2 hours and juste attacked me again and defaced me and deleted all ftp .. !!!! :(

i think after long analyse , they used cookies to log on my admin account and do all that ...

someone have please à solution ? !!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i really think that they injected hide several shell on my ftp in the past :'( ... can i please have a solution to fixe this hiden shells and secure it ? ..

Last edited:
Top Bottom