There are Herds of New Members Joining at XF forums - A Poll to Analyze the Trend!!

Which Forum Software/s You Are Using Presently?

• Total voters

Neutral Singh

Wow! XF registered more than 100 members in one day Today!! i was wondering how many are from vB or IPB or other backgrounds? So, this is just a little poll to see the trend.

Note: Please no other forums bashing, just participate in the poll! Thanks

vB , and after voting I remembered that I am using phpBB as well for one private board, but only because buying another vB license for a group of 6 people was just wasteful. I do have a vB4 Suite license, but.... it's really only good for testing purposes. :rolleyes:

Must say, mildly amused at the use of 'herds' rather than 'hordes' in the thread title ;)

Yeah Thanks! May i request the Mods to please correct this to hordes! Actually i could not find an option to edit the thread heading or edit the poll after submitting the thread... may be i am overlooking some new functionality... there can be an option to edit the thread heading or edit the poll in like first 1 hour or so from the posting of the thread. Thanks!

Herds :D that's funny....
chase.gif

oh ok. I edited the poll, Neutral Singh. I hope you don't mind. :)
hmmm, can you edit my vote then? (I've edited out my WordPress comment in my post) I don't use bbPress,and since I forgot to vote phpBB can you do that for me? If you can, thanks. If you can't, do it anyway. :p

Top Bottom