Theory into why XF staff members never like posts

king8084

i went back to 2012 and found out xf staff used to like posts back in the day, so i have a theory

when they liked the posts, they were not staff...and "admins" have the permission disabled in acp which is why they cant like posts

thats the only logical theory i got anyway

We can like posts if we want to...

We can like posts if we want to, we can leave your likes behind
Cause your friends don't like and if they don't like
Well they're are no friends of mine
I say, we can like where we want to, An alert they will always find
And we can post like we come from out of this world
Leave the new threads far behind,
And we can like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i went back to 2012 and found out xf staff used to like posts back in the day, so i have a theory

when they liked the posts, they were not staff...and "admins" have the permission disabled in acp which is why they cant like posts

thats the only logical theory i got anyway
I've seen them like posts. The type of posts I've seen them like the most is when:

If your confused about something and ask for help, but figure it out yourself and shared what you learned.

^^^techies love that.

LOL it's been like an hour and a half, you thread jacked a topic about "theories of why" and turned it into a lab test and doing that is somewhat similar to making a lion jump through a hoop of fire only because you found out that it is a circus show lion.

If you actually had that problem you would have started a new discussion after searching for an existing topic (hopefully).

Not sure why he's dragged the discussion into this thread.
fee.jpg

I think he was just using an example of an issue he had to try and disprove what dre said for kicks, thus my reference to the circus.

Not hating on him, just talking around the point that making people jump through hoops for amusement hardly compels the person/s of interest to dignify anything with a response then or possibly down the road..

Top Bottom