ThemeHouse is live!!!

Dad.

Hey all!

Just a quick announcement here, ThemeHouse is live. You can visit the site at https://www.themehouse.com/

Carousel - Launch.webp
Carousel - Coupon.webp

Nice new design!

There is a small bug in header. Open home page, increase window height and parts of background gets duplicated. See attached image - half of moon image is duplicated, also chunk of house root in middle is duplicated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 16.21.16.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 16.21.16.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 34
Nice new design!

There is a small bug in header. Open home page, increase window height and parts of background gets duplicated. See attached image - half of moon image is duplicated, also chunk of house root in middle is duplicated.

What browser and macOS version are you using?

What browser and macOS version are you using?
Firefox 51.0b9 and OSX 10.12.2.

Bug seems to be random. Easiest way to trigger it is to toggle developer tools window that appears in same browser window below content: menu -> tools -> web developer -> toggle tools.

Firefox 51.0b9 and OSX 10.12.2.

Bug seems to be random. Easiest way to trigger it is to toggle developer tools window that appears in same browser window below content: menu -> tools -> web developer -> toggle tools.
I get the same issue on Opera, same OS version. <3

Seem to be able to replicate it on Firefox, haven't been able to on Chrome though. Will have someone take a look :)

Getting a 500 error when I access the site right now :(
Started a PM. Thank you

Edit: Also the Style has no connection anymore in Xenforo ACP
  • Appearance
  • UI.X
Error
An unknown error has occurred.

Just realized I missed this post, make sure you've updated to the latest version of the UI.X Add-on that can be downloaded here

Getting a 500 error when I access the site right now :(

This issue seems to be intermittent, try refreshing the page if you get the error. We're looking into the cause

Top Bottom