XF 1.5 Theme switch in footer?

Hecter

Likely been asked hundreds of times but I cannot find it while searching the forums, I'm looking to add the ability to switch themes in the footer of my site, could someone point me in the right direction.

If I was to hide that it would be in extra.css .choosers {display:none}

Code:
.choosers {display:none}

If you did it in a template, look through your customised templates.

Ok, reverted templates, and also checked extra.css to see if that was added, still no theme selection on the footer.

I checked a test account with normal user permissions and I can select the two themes I want within preferences but I cannot see anything on the footer, admin or user.

Are you using the default XenForo theme or another theme? If it's another theme, try switching to a completely unedited default theme and see if the theme switcher is there. If it is, it'll be related to the other theme and you may be better seeking support from the theme author.

Are you using the default XenForo theme or another theme? If it's another theme, try switching to a completely unedited default theme and see if the theme switcher is there. If it is, it'll be related to the other theme and you may be better seeking support from the theme author.

I used a fresh install of flatawesome, but even the unedited default the option isn't available, I reverted the footer in every theme as well just to be sure but still nothing.

How many styles do you have installed?

4 which includes the default.

Coincidentally, in the footer it shows me xenforo copyright and waindigo copyright but not the copyright for your actual theme, this is despite me having the copyright in the style properties unticked, as I said I reverted every single footer so I have absolutely no idea why stuff is not showing.

Do you have an add-on installed that adds permissions to view certain styles? I really can't think of anything that hasn't been already said in this thread.

not the copyright for your actual theme
That is because you reverted the footer template. If you are not using a child style to Flat Awesome style then the reversions are going to take it back to default XenForo.

Do you have an add-on installed that adds permissions to view certain styles? I really can't think of anything that hasn't been already said in this thread.

That is because you reverted the footer template. If you are not using a child style to Flat Awesome style then the reversions are going to take it back to default XenForo.

Nah it wasn't an addon, I had added it to a css file some time ago and completely forgot, I sorted it now, how do I add your copyright back as the themes tremendous and I obviously want you having credit for it.

You basically need to reinstall the style at this point. After doing that you then need to create a new style and set the parent as Flat Awesome, that way you can make all your changes/edits to the child style and still easily revert things back to original Flat Awesome.

Top Bottom