1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Theme Issues

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Digiw0lf, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Digiw0lf

Digiw0lf Member

Issue that I am having on my forums after updating a theme to the latest patch... Please help with how to fix this.

It does it for Inbox and Alerts too.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Can't really see what the problem is from your screenshot, and your site's not loading for me.
  3. Digiw0lf

Digiw0lf Member

The account dropdown menu is see through and it was not ment to be
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  4. Digiw0lf

Digiw0lf Member

Any one any ideas on how to fix it ?
  5. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Check for outdated templates
  6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

That's probably because there is an opacity defined in the color field. You can change that via EXTRA.css.
    I'll look and see if I can figure out which it is.
    Is it just the account/inbox/alert ones?

.Menu .primaryContent {
    opacity: 1.0;
    .Menu .secondaryContent {
    opacity: 1.0;
    You may have to add an !important (doubt it) after the 1.0
  7. Digiw0lf

Digiw0lf Member

8. Tracy Perry

Care to share the fix in case others have a similar problem. Just stating "Fixed" isn't very helpful. If it was one of the steps detailed then stating that would help, if not describing what you had to do.;)
    Amaury likes this.
  9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

The biggest problem comes from removing "primaryContent" // "secondaryContent" 's background colors. They're used rather globally however in this case since he has his background set on the pageContent, he/style author removed the background colors from a lot of elements which during so can cause conflicts, like some of the pop ups ;p.
    Tracy Perry likes this.
  10. Tracy Perry

Then basically it turns out that the style was themed poorly and necessary elements eliminated. Thanks.
    If for that specific area then just adding a color to the CSS edit I provided would solve the problem. I've gotten to the point that on those areas that only display when registered I don't do much since I'm creating accounts all over creation.:)