TheJackArmy.net

TJA

Hi all just looking for some feedback on my site as it stands.

http://www.thejackarmy.net

The forum is dedicated to the Premier League football team Swansea City, who's fans are known as the Jack Army. The 2 theme's (Kits) reflect the current season Home and Away strip.

Originally started in November 2013 as 'something to do' because I had an old vB licence, discovered Xenforo in June of this year and immediately decided to change so made the switch by the end of June thanks to donations from members.

Feel free to register an account if you wish to have more of a look around.

Many thanks.

TJA

I don't really have anything bad to say about your site, other than it supporting Swansea :D The logo is a good size and well-designed. The style is clean, easy on the eye. The forums are active and easy to navigate. You've made good use of Audentio's style :)

I don't really have anything bad to say about your site, other than it supporting Swansea :D The logo is a good size and well-designed. The style is clean, easy on the eye. The forums are active and easy to navigate. You've made good use of Audentio's style :)
Thank you

I'm not a supporter but the team have done well. I holiday a few times a year overlooking Swansea and The Mumbles, it's a lovely part of the UK and the people are so friendly down there.

Anyway back to the forum. It's a nice, clean, light forum, so looks great to me. The use of the logo is superb and consistent - variations of this in the header, the node icons, the default avatars etc. and even the favicon.

You're very brave running a football forum. Religion, politics and football are three subjects I'd never touch, as I don't own a bulletproof moderator jacket ;)

Good luck on the 16th, hope there's an upset - what's your local derby now since your near neighbours were relegated?

I'm not a supporter but the team have done well. I holiday a few times a year overlooking Swansea and The Mumbles, it's a lovely part of the UK and the people are so friendly down there.

Anyway back to the forum. It's a nice, clean, light forum, so looks great to me. The use of the logo is superb and consistent - variations of this in the header, the node icons, the default avatars etc. and even the favicon.

You're very brave running a football forum. Religion, politics and football are three subjects I'd never touch, as I don't own a bulletproof moderator jacket ;)

Good luck on the 16th, hope there's an upset - what's your local derby now since your near neighbours were relegated?
Thank you @Ingenious appreciate the comments, it's not too bad down here I suppose especially when you hit the Gower. Can't really say we have a local derby any more since them up the road have gone, best place for them, although will miss the atmosphere of Derby Day.

Update on the forum.

Changed the style layout slightly and narrowed it from 96% to 80% width. Logo changes during match days to represent who's playing, using https://xenforo.com/community/resources/daily-doodle.2933/

Added extra sidebar widgets and grouped them for logged in members. Few other little changed here and there. Featured Threads has also been installed.

Installed SSL and made the site IPv6 Ready

Top Bottom