The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

Jattitude

I have installed Elastic search and have Elastic search version 2.4.5 on the server.

When I search something I get this error :
The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

Error log has this :

XenForo_Exception: Elasticsearch error: {"root_cause":[{"type":"script_exception","reason":"scripts of type [inline], operation [search] and lang [groovy] are disabled"}],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":0,"index":"travelforum","node":"C5a6NSRKSSy3t03RgplsOg","reason":{"type":"query_parsing_exception","reason":"script_score the script could not be loaded","index":"travelforum","line":1,"col":347,"caused_by":{"type":"script_exception","reason":"scripts of type [inline], operation [search] and lang [groovy] are disabled"}}}]} - library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php:1006

Could someone please tell me what this means? What can I do to resolve this.

On the Elastic search set up page this is what I have :

Elasticsearch Server:
http://127.0.0.1:9200/travelforum
Version:
Documents:
21,197 (16.3 MB)
Index Updates:
21,197 (0.0009 seconds average)
Searches:
140 (0.0005 seconds average)
Fetches:
63 (0.0004 seconds average)

Disabling this option : "Enable recency weighted relevance searching with specified half-life (days):" Has restored search function and I am not getting any errors. I would appreciate if someone could tell me why enabling that option messes up the search function and what I can do to resolve this.

See the "Use dynamic scripting in Elasticsearch" option. You have that selected, but your Elasticsearch isn't configured to allow them. The option description explains what actions you need to take.

Top Bottom