The reason why you shouldn't allow customizable profiles

random

You may get something like this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member.php/3453-slinky

eek.png

I felt the same way at first. But it's his profile page and nobody has to go there. What's the harm? If one of my users did that, I don't think I'd do anything about it. Why would I want/need to? I don't interfere with anything unless it impacts others in some way.

And now I'm nauseous lol...
I think I just had a seizure or developed Tourette's... take your pick.
Whatever, either way I think I'm going to go find a motion sickness pill

As was said earlier though, If it's not a page that is viewed often, and no one MUST view it...I as well don't see the harm. Now if the person makes a point just to issp people off consistantly, I may have to just pwn that custom profile right quick.

Kier, is that really your gif or was that a joke? If it is yours, thanks for the help kick starting a new unknown epileptic syndrome in me this morning. I was not ready to look at something like that, my eyes were still adjusting to normal displays of light.

As a side note... that image reminds me of DJ Jazzy Jeff from Fresh Prince of Bel Air in some sick way, and I took forever typing this and I still see images flashing burned into my retinas.

But why would you do that? Are you trying to prevent people from looking at your profile page? Why do that instead of just hiding your information?

But why would you do that? Are you trying to prevent people from looking at your profile page? Why do that instead of just hiding your information?
See the thing is I don't think people do that to hide anything...Look at someone with 50 piercings and tats...it's all about expressionism though I must say that I have no clue what those profiles we're trying to express.

See the thing is I don't think people do that to hide anything...Look at someone with 50 piercings and tats...it's all about expressionism though I must say that I have no clue what those profiles we're trying to express.

They are expressing that they hate Japanese children and people with epilepsy.

Top Bottom