1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Power 5

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Ernest L. Defoe, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Recently I started a forum called SEC Sport Zone that was dedicated to the teams in the Southeastern Conference (American college athletics) and after awhile I decided why not expand to cover more than just the SEC? So I have redone the site and decided to open it up to all teams in what is known in college football as the Power 5. So if you are a fan of a team in the power 5 come check us out and I am also looking for critiques on ways to improve the site. Let me start out by saying a couple of things though that might get pointed out.

1. Yes there are a ton of forums and sub forums cause prefixes wouldn't really be a good option even starting out. There are over 60 teams in the Power 5 and posts pertaining to certain schools would get lost.
    2. Well I guess number one was about the only one I think might would come up as a critique.
    So here is the link https://www.power5.football Let me know what you think. I am working on adding content added so that will come.
  2. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

Registered... I will say that I liked the previous colors better though.
  3. Ernest L. Defoe

Colors are subject to change......
  4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ok after some issues with a previous theme I hired the guys/gals at Audentio Design/ThemeHouse to design a custom unique theme for the site. There are still a few bugs to squash and a few extra details to add in but those should be done in the next few days. Even had a new logo designed for the site as well. So let me know what you think. @Mike Creuzer and @Crista Busse and anyone else from the team that worked on the theme did an awesome job I must say. Thanks for the hard work and dedication you showed to me and to my little site. Now to start adding some more content.
  5. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

Looks very nice!!
  6. Sarah Worthylake

Sarah Worthylake New Member

@Ernest L. Defoe , so glad you're happy with your theme! It looks great- and I'm a college football fan myself (SEC!!!) so I love the concept. :)
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Ernest L. Defoe and GRJoker like this.
  7. Ernest L. Defoe

Well if you're a fan then come and join us. Would love to have you.
    Sarah Worthylake and GRJoker like this.