XF 1.4 The Possibility Of Being Able To Recover Admin Logs?

So I had an altercation with my second in command administrator two days ago and since he deleted all of the existing users except for mine because he could, is it possible to somehow recover those logs so I can use it as evidence against him?

Thanks.

A backup directly after the incident? I mean.. that would make sense because I will probably be able to get different back ups from my host just for screenshotting purposes for proof, other than that, I'd just add in the most recent back up they have before the incident occurred.

In terms of the logs, you can look at the "Admin Logs" section of the control panel (if you're a super admin).

In terms of the data, a backup would be the only way to retrieve that.

A backup would be the only way, AFAIK.
In terms of the logs, you can look at the "Admin Logs" section of the control panel (if you're a super admin).

In terms of the data, a backup would be the only way to retrieve that.
Okay, well, I've been looking at my site's DOM and looking at the code and under a folder at the side called "XHRs" I found pages popping up in real time which were run-deffered pages. And this is the connection I'm trying to make here. When I looked at my Admin Logs right after this incident occurred, I also saw run-deffered admin logs. Could these have a connection one another? These pages were popping up one after another in real time like dying flies, I swear, although I don't know wether this has anything to do with the users I have initially lost.

Thanks again!

There could be a deferred job that was triggered by what happened, but there's nothing intrinsically odd about a deferred job running.

Top Bottom