XF 2.2 The picture is not loaded in the first message after creating a resource in XFRM

Sado Yasashii

Hello, please tell me how to solve the problem.

I create a resource in XFRM, before the description put the picture uploaded in the attachment. When a resource is created, it creates a discussion thread. In the first post of the topic from the resource, it does not display a picture, and displays a direct link "View attachment". How can fix it?

Screen Shot 04-25-22 at 02.35 PM.JPG
Screen Shot 04-25-22 at 02.37 PM.JPG

Screen Shot 04-25-22 at 02.52 PM.JPG
Screen Shot 04-25-22 at 03.10 PM.webp

Last edited:
Solution
This should do it
Attachments are only shown in the original content.

You will need to edit the post and add the attachments again, or embed them.

So, the picture is not automatically converted when you create a theme from xfrm? Changing manually is not the solution. However, if the picture is uploaded with an external link, it was loaded. Strange that there are such restrictions for an uploaded picture. Is there really no way to solve this?

The problem seems to be in the processing of the BB code. And the citation after creating XFRM goes by {snippet} classifier. This is where the attachment is not being processed, why and can this be fixed?
Screen Shot 04-28-22 at 01.28 AM.webp

This should do it

Solution
It would require custom development otherwise.
Thank you for the confirmation. It is very strange that this was not taken into account initially, it seemed strange to me and I wanted to figure it out.:unsure:
Can you share why this was not originally considered together in the development of XF and XFRM? The trivial processing of the image in the attachment is not rendered in XF itself, which is weird. Isn't that considered a flaw?

This should do it
I didn't think there was a solution yet. Thanks for the help, hope it helps. Otherwise, i just don't need to put the image at the beginning of the description. The question itself came up because of the RSS export. And as I see it, the plugin solves my question. Again, thank you.:)

My question can be closed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom