The more I read the more I like but...

3rdlaw

I'd like to see some modded out xenForo forums that are still online. If you have a forum that really sticks out, I'd love to see it. I just want to see what the software + addon's is capable of. Of searched through some forums but all I'm seeing is a home page with a generic looking forum with some art work.

Thanks!

I'd like to see some modded out xenForo forums that are still online. If you have a forum that really sticks out, I'd love to see it. I just want to see what the software + addon's is capable of. Of searched through some forums but all I'm seeing is a home page with a generic looking forum with some art work.

Thanks!
Look no further. Behold, the epitome of a tricked out XF:

Look no further. Behold, the epitome of a tricked out XF:

This looks great, except I spent a while tapping on the buttons on the front page (explore topics, launch content) until I realized they were just display icons and not actual links.

Thanks!
Not really "modded out" but a fairly nice selection of some of the better add-ons. Site is in my signature.

Top Bottom