The LOL thread

1:06 is hilarious.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That reminded me of this gun... it's a 70 cal lol which is pretty funny...if you have ever fired something as big as a 50 cal with a bolt you know why .70 is just ridiculous.
here's a cartridge:
ngbbs4ac6b232719bf.webp

I need to find the video of the nitro pwning people

or this one of the 4 gauge shotgun from some homebrew hillbillies

Gotta love things that go boom :-) always makes me laugh :-)

Ever wonder why that really expensive gift you ordered showed up broken? It was probably delivered by this guy: :eek:

Ever wonder why that really expensive gift you ordered showed up broken? It was probably delivered by this guy: :eek:
I wonder if that' how my last tv purchase was delivered....it arrived with a smashed screen and in pieces. I want to laugh at that but UPS gets most of my parcel business and this worries me...the video itself is hilarious...I mean you drive all day....you really couldn't take the next 15 steps to place it at the door? LOL those extra 12 steps on top of the 3 he took was probably asking to much...

That is one person who I say should quit his day job...please.

Five-year old students are learning to read.

Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,

"Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"

I took a deep breath, then asked..."What did you call it?"

"It's a frickin' elephant!
It says so on the picture!"

And so it does...

saman-albums-personal-picture3079-eleph.jpg

" A f r i c a n Elephant "

A teacher said to her little student Suzy, "Punctuate the following sentence: Fun fun fun worry worry worry."

Little Suzy thought for a moment and began her reply, "Let's see... Fun period ... fun period ... fun no period ... worry worry worry!"

Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

News of the World [Murdoch] Hackgate - The Movie. :D

You have to see that moment - 1 m 50 s, or so

apparently it's a brand new toy in Japan right now

Attachments

• Takabisha roller coaster.webp
    Takabisha roller coaster.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 35
The Silver Screw

Once upon a time, a young lad was born without a belly button. In its place was a silver screw. All the doctors told his mother that there was nothing they could do.

Like it or not, he was stuck with it . . . He was screwed.

All the years of growing up were real tough on him, as all who saw the screw made fun of him. He avoided leaving his house . . . And thus, never made any friends.

One day, a mysterious stranger saw his belly and told him of a monk in Tibet who could get rid of the screw for him. He was thrilled. The next day, he took all of his life's savings and bought a ticket to Nepal.

After several days of climbing up steep cliffs, he came upon a giant monastery. The monk knew exactly why he had come. The screwy guy was told to sleep in the highest tower of the monastery and the following day when he awoke, the screw would have been removed. The man immediately went to the room and fell asleep.

During the night while he slept, a purple fog floated in an open window. In the mist floated a solid silver screwdriver. In just moments, the screwdriver removed the screw and disappeared out the window.

The next morning when the man awoke, he saw the silver screw laying on the pillow next to him. Reaching down, he felt his navel, and there was no screw there! Jubilant, he leaped out of bed . . . .

And his butt fell off..

The moral to this is:

'Don't screw around with things you don't understand -- You could lose your ass.'

Top Bottom