The LOL thread

:D

Screen shot 2011-06-27 at 8.33.56 PM.webp

Massive LOL right here:

On June 28, 2011, Internet Brands CTO Joe Rosenblum refused to answer questions under oath on advice of counsel in the lawsuit filed against former Jelsoft lead developer Kier Darby and XenForo Ltd.

“Internet Brands’s counsel is apparently very concerned about Mr. Rosenblum being questioned under oath,” stated Michael Grace, counsel for XenForo Ltd. and Darby.

http://gracelaw.com/XenForo-Rosenblum.html

Grace added, “Kier Darby and the XenForo team look forward to defeating Internet Brands in court at the earliest opportunity and have asked the court to set the trial in October 2011. Internet Brands has refused to cooperate and is seeking to delay the trial for an additional nine months.”

The Tokeshi deposition, which Internet Brands’s counsel did not stop, revealed that Internet Brands has no evidence to support its false allegation that Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan had been asked to return Jelsoft company documents and had “refused” to do so.

XenForo Ltd. was founded in 2010 by former Jelsoft software developers in Reading, England. XenForo recently launched a state-of-the-art forum software application that was developed from the ground up for superior performance, flexibility and user experience. For more information on XenForo, please visit xenforo.com.
my gawd I'm not sure if I can LOL this. IB made me angry. But the reporter praising Xenforo is a total pwnage

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
"You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, when my business failed, when I got shot, when we lost the house, when my health started failing, you were still by my side."
"You know what?"
"What dear?" She asked gently.
"I think you bring me bad luck."

For married pet owners:

Your wife is yelling at the front door.

Your dog is barking at the back door.

Which one do you let in first?

Your dog. At least he'll shut up once you've let him in.
LMAO
You better hope your woman doesn't read up here...or when you do let her in...she's going to put you in the doghouse :-)

Top Bottom