The LOL thread

Screen Shot 2011-11-15 at 5.46.50 PM.webp

They will tell you how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street...:D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please do not post images containing profanity.

I have edited both of your posts to remove the offending images.

On a recent trip to the United States, Tony Blair, Ex. Prime Minister of the UK, addressed a major gathering of Native American Indians.

He spoke for almost an hour on his plans for a CarbonTrading Tax for the UK and Europe

At the conclusion of his speech, the crowd presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle.

A very chuffed Tony then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds..

A news reporter later asked one of the Indians how they came to select the new name given to Tony Blair

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shat that it can no longer fly.

^^^^
I wonder how many times it took them to get it right.

Looks busted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My brother's true life facebook status today:

"So I got hit by a car today, not like while I was in my car, like a car physically f*king hit me while I was in the cross walk. Thankfully my spiderman/parkour reflexes kicked in and I was able to gangster hop onto the hood before a knee got blown out. Of course it was a woman who hit me, a man wouldn't have made that mistake, but then she rolls down her window and starts b*tching at me because now there's a dent on the hood of her car where my beautifully sculpted ass had landed. Moral of the story, you're not safe anywhere a woman can get behind the wheel."

Top Bottom