The Life Spot

Lee

15B9F6E8-EC6E-41EB-9D6A-BD97AC0272E4.webp

Here I am again, I just cannot keep away.

I bring to you the latest iteration of The Life Spot.

A community for a small group of friends...and their friends too, run along side @Catsmother.

After 4 days we are closing in on 1000 posts, and growing rapidly.

Theme is a work in progress but will be closely based upon the default.

Last edited:
Congratulations @Lee, for the theme it should be Minimalism, Flat (no borders - sharp edges - good negative spaces in boxes - Calm friendly colors)

Style option #3? ;)

surprised pink GIF

I made some tweaks to @Ozzy47's Movie and TV database addons, which I am currently in the process of tiding up with the view to releasing as an addon.

Movies:
Screenshot 2021-05-25 203725.webp

TV's:
Screenshot 2021-05-25 204049.webp

There have been a few other small style tweaks too.

We recently surpassed 13500 posts, so the community is growing nicely.

I made some tweaks to @Ozzy47's Movie and TV database addons, which I am currently in the process of tiding up with the view to releasing as an addon.

Movies:
View attachment 252594

TV's:
View attachment 252597

There have been a few other small style tweaks too.

We recently surpassed 13500 posts, so the community is growing nicely.
I absolutely LOVE to make it a grid that is alphabetized. HOW?! Would love love to implement that over at The Goat House.

Activity has dropped off a lot the last few weeks, but my own participation has been prevented because of work commitments. Definitely get out what you put in.

I have reverted back to the default theme with some small customisations for ease of maintenance. Probably will change again in the future as I am a serial tweaker (the reason why I have a forum! :D).

I don’t think there’s a button to switch to dark on mobile. And it looks like you have dev mode on.

The dark theme does look nice though.

Top Bottom