The Goat House - Community

BigPete7978

Over the years I have ran many gaming forums. They have required a lot of work, and at the end of the day it was quite draining. Yes I went to E3 countless times, but as I have grown up my life has become much more than just gaming. So much so that when I am relaxing on my community I want to be able to talk about anything and everything. This can range from television shows to landscaping, as well as various other hobbies and pastimes. I wanted a site for everyone to just hang out at, and enjoy why we all originally got into forums, the communities themselves.

Features On The Forum
  • Light/Dark Theme that users can choose depending on what they prefer
  • Ability to check into movies, television shows, games, and music. Creating detailed threads to correspond with it
  • Dedicated Groups area, with the ability to have a Group specific forum.
  • Reviews are for anything. So far have reviewed a handful of games, and exercise equipment.
  • User Review Area
  • User Promotion Area
  • Mini Avatars of a mentioned user
  • When a user is offline, their avatar is dimmed
  • Covers for profiles
  • Specific icons for forums
  • #HashtagSystem

This is a project I am deeply passionate about, and I look forward to seeing this community grow. The features and content will continue to grow as time goes on. Feel free to leave feedback.

The Goat House.PNG
The Goat House 2.PNG
The Goat House Reviews.PNG
The Goat House Reviews 2.PNG
The Goat House Groups.PNG
The Goat House Groups 2.PNG
The Goat House Games.PNG
The Goat House Games 2.PNG
The Goat House Movies.PNG
The Goat House Movies 2.PNG
The Goat House TV.PNG
The Goat House TV 2.PNG
The Goat House Music.PNG
The Goat House Music 2.PNG

Last edited:
Well theme looks great and so does the structure. Time for content and you’re on your way to a successful forum!
Yeah the content part is the hard part as always, but I am patient.

Hehe. Sounds like a frat house. Looks good. Many members to u!
The Goat House aspect ties into the GOAT acronym = Greatest Of All Time. But it's also paying homage to one of my favorite TV Shows, Blue Mountain State.

Updated to 2.2 and redid many things, including a new theme from @Pixel Exit. Absolutely LOVE IT! The biggest issue continues to be gaining new members, but as time passes the members will grow. Still tweaking some things, and plan on working on this throughout this weekend. Would love to know what people think :)

Updated to 2.2 and redid many things, including a new theme from @Pixel Exit. Absolutely LOVE IT! The biggest issue continues to be gaining new members, but as time passes the members will grow. Still tweaking some things, and plan on working on this throughout this weekend. Would love to know what people think :)
Love the new look. I personally prefer the blue over the orange, I find it easier on the eyes. Great job @Russ . Also good luck for the weekend, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Always sad to hear that a community is closing its doors...
Are you going to relaunch something, or has this definitely vaccinated you against the forums?

Top Bottom