Over the years I have ran many gaming forums. They have required a lot of work, and at the end of the day it was quite draining. Yes I went to E3 countless times, but as I have grown up my life has become much more than just gaming. So much so that when I am relaxing on my community I want to be able to talk about anything and everything. This can range from television shows to landscaping, as well as various other hobbies and pastimes. I wanted a site for everyone to just hang out at, and enjoy why we all originally got into forums, the communities themselves.
Features On The Forum
- Light/Dark Theme that users can choose depending on what they prefer
- Ability to check into movies, television shows, games, and music. Creating detailed threads to correspond with it
- Dedicated Groups area, with the ability to have a Group specific forum.
- Reviews are for anything. So far have reviewed a handful of games, and exercise equipment.
- User Review Area
- User Promotion Area
- Mini Avatars of a mentioned user
- When a user is offline, their avatar is dimmed
- Covers for profiles
- Specific icons for forums
This is a project I am deeply passionate about, and I look forward to seeing this community grow. The features and content will continue to grow as time goes on. Feel free to leave feedback.