XF 1.2 The Following server error has occured..

Richie

Hey Guys, Just just after importing all VB data and just trying to to house keeping.

I am getting the following error every so often, any thoughts?

An exception occurred: mysqli_stmt::bind_result(): Server returned unknown type 246. Probably your client library is incompatible with the server version you use! in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/114767/webspace/httpdocs/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 255

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mysqli_stmt->bind_result()
  3. call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 255
  4. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  5. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  6. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  7. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 700
  8. XenForo_Model_Forum->getForumCounters() in XenForo/DataWriter/Forum.php at line217
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Forum->rebuildCounters() in XenForo/Deferred/Forum.php at line 34
  10. XenForo_Deferred_Forum->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
  11. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 208
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 331
  13. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 284
  14. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  15. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
  17. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.phpat line 37

Its not that simple as I have a few websites email accounts with this host. When I ran the test script with Xenforo and it gave the all clear... I would have thought that I would not have needed to move host for it to work without errors.
An out of date host is far worse than losing a few email accounts that you can back up while moving.

Just to give you guys an update. Looks like the issue is with the webspace that my site is using. My site has been on the same server since 2006. If I create a new webspace on my account, it will generate it on a newer server and all should be ok.... if that makes sense to you.

Hi Ritchie

I will advise you to try moving your site on the new server i.e. create new webspace. You can do this by following the steps from here:

websites >> paintballer.ie >> web >> change hosting >> next >> create new webspace.

I think the issue might be due the old server you are currently using. Please note that changing webspace means that you will have to re-upload files to the new server.

So the host is uptodate on their end... it looks like.

Top Bottom