The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash

Digital Doctor

shockwave.flash.crash.the.following.plug-in.has.crashed.webp

C'mon Adobe make Flash better, prove Apple wrong that you don't suck. mkay plz ?

That happened to me the other day, first time ever too. I've since had the pop-up to update my flash and did so.

Been doing that to me recently and I am on Windows XP.

Lately, flash applications have been running slow for me.

It crashed a few times for me. And that's not normal.

Before you blame flash check and see if you have the newest drivers available for your video card. I had the same problem, the manufacturer of my video card was not posting the newest drivers for my card so I had no clue that I was way behind on them. I went to AMD.com and grabbed the download there and it worked out fine.

Before I did this I could not watch vimeo period and resolutions from anywhere above 480 would not play without green-screen crashing...once updated no more issues.

forget Flash. It's outdated as table designs.

Adobe just declared, that they flash mobile will no longer be developed. Thanks!

From that page:
First, there’s “Open”.
Adobe’s Flash products are 100% proprietary. They are only available from Adobe, and Adobe has sole authority as to their future enhancement, pricing, etc. While Adobe’s Flash products are widely available, this does not mean they are open, since they are controlled entirely by Adobe and available only from Adobe. By almost any definition, Flash is a closed system.

Substitute Adobe for Apple and you get this:
First, there’s “Open”.
Apple's products are 100% proprietary. They are only available from Apple, and Apple has sole authority as to their future enhancement, pricing, etc. While Apple's products are widely available, this does not mean they are open, since they are controlled entirely by Apple and available only from Apple. By almost any definition, Apple is a closed system.

Top Bottom