1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by phaze3131, Apr 30, 2013.

1. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

Why is it i can't import addon xml file of this widget?
    http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/
    i have uploaded the "upload" files on my xenforo directory
    but still i can't import xml file instead it says "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again." really need your help guys ! thanks!

2. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Did you try re-uploading the files? Make sure the directory WidgetFramework exists within Library of your forum installation.

3. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

yeah, i've tried re-uploading files several times but still it didn't work.

4. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Should probably post on the bd widgets discussion thread. You'd likely get more assistance there.

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  5. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

ok i'll try, thanks anyway.

0xym0r0n likes this.
  6. Umar Asari

Umar Asari Member

i am suffering from same problem, can anyone plz help me to solve this problem? why it says like that? i think xenforo is very difficult. plz give me video tuturiol.

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If the add-on is packed in the standard way, upload the contents of the upload folder to the directory where XF is installed.

If it still doesn't work, posting on the add-on thread, requesting support from the author, would be the next step.

Umar Asari likes this.
  8. Umar Asari

Umar Asari Member

Thanks sir,
    I'll try.