The CMS they are using?

FoxCom

Hi, I wanted to know which CMS is used for siropu.com by @Siropu. I just registered there and I really loved how clean and to the point this is,
Maybe its a custom build from scratch, but if it's not. I'd love to know which CMS is modified to achieve such results

I would also like to know what part(s) is funny as well.
It was humorous because he asked about the website, and the owner happen to be in this forum as well. The coincidence was uncanny. I am sorry you didn’t see the humor that way. It was not meant to be mean spirited.

It was humorous because he asked about your site, and you happen to be in this forum as well. The coincidence was uncanny. I am sorry you didn’t see the humor that way. It was not meant to be mean spirited.

I assume you mean Siropu's site, but I see what amused you now. :)

I bet you start punching people for bumping into you in subways too thinking they were all doing their best to nip you

yes his site. How often do you ask about someone’s site and the owner is the first to reply??? That’s ridiculous. :D

@runnyeggs a lot of people took it the wrong way, look above.

He tagged Siropu in the post so he got a notice instantly, so it's easy to understand why he'd respond first.

What part is funny?
It seems people thought I was laughing at the post and not the coincidence. It made my day because the owner of the site is also a XF member and answered his question directly. That’s like me asking a question on Apple forum and Tim Cook responds to me which is pretty cool.

@runnyeggs a lot of people took it the wrong way, look above.

He tagged Siropu in the post so he got a notice instantly, so it's easy to understand why he'd respond first.
Thank you for letting me know. Haha ok you guys got me. I didn’t know you can tag in XF. But still having the guy be an active XF member is a nice coincidence. I don’t think my post was negative. I merely laughed and then tried to help the guy by giving him a site that would help him figure out what people used and pointed out something. But I see how some could misinterpret it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom