The blokes room .... in the interests of fair opportunity.

oh.. the ladies, ahemmm..they can have their own THING going on there. It's their constitutional rights, here in the US of A that is ;)

And guyz don't peep into their thread please. It's their private territory, respect it. Believe me there's nothing interesting there (don't ask me how i got to know this):D

oh.. the ladies, ahemmm..they can have their own THING going on there. It's their constitutional rights, here in the US of A that is ;)

And guyz don't peep into their thread please. It's their private territory, respect it. Believe me there's nothing interesting there (don't ask me how i got to know this):D
HA! They have already invaded our space, so..................

Peggy!

OUT!

;)
Make me....
frog.gif

[quote="Abomination, post: 56890"

And yes we will need to discuss something like hygiene to keep the Ladies out. : p

Hy..giene... What's that?

QUOTE fail... I badly need a shower right now, after today's exercise 1hour until I can

I can't quote Doctor's post without my entire post being quoted :S... BIZARE... it adds weird plain tags etc.

Nope I made sure they were all closed... the fact was that Doctors quote was never opened hence the quote fail...
Just another WYSIWYG editor fail then.

I had a major fail once which I couldn't even resolve by switching to the plain text editor.

Oh that reminds me what happened to the Kiwis on Saturday - it always niggles when the Wallabies win.

23-22 to the mighty Black (for U.S readers, considering the discrimination claims, Black = All Blacks = NZ National Rugby Team .... some of which may be of European descent).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ahahahaha! Yeah, it's late or I'd whip up a stick figure demo of wet towels on the floor and a lonely, empty hamper in the next room. There's your Offside! :p

Y'all are actually chattier in the Ladies' Lounge.
Great minds think alike. Can't teach these men anything!

Top Bottom