The Avengers

LPH

Has anyone seen this movie? If you have not then I highly recommend it. If you want to see hulk smash Loki and Thor as well as many others then ... time to hop off the keyboard and visit your local theater :)

BTW: Many YouTube videos showing hulk smash Loki have been taken down. But a search at the right time might garner you a glimpse of the funniest scene in the movie.

Seen it, good movie. There are two funny Hulk parts. The one you mention with Loki and the other when he side-punches Thor, funny indeed that one! I thought the Hulk was best Super Hero character in the film, seems it's been picked-up on as well. Because now I read there's new Hulk movies planned as a result of this and his part played in it, which wasn't a lot really compared to some of the other super hero characters.

Yep - the hit on Thor was good too.

I think the actor for the hulk made the difference. The calmness. LOL.

Yeah, he did come across well and the part when he first changes into Hulk explaining how he does it while walking away from other super hero's was good. All those humorous parts in the film, I think went a long way in making it a much better movie for watching.

The part with Loki when he says I'm a God and then what Hulk does and says after was really funny!

This Hulk was the best they have done. The 2 movies had him as OK at best. But I think they finally got him right in the Avengers. The problem with that article and the 6 picture deal is: everyone that does a Marvel film gets signed for 6 movies. Same thing with Downy, Jackson etc. etc. they all signed for 6 movies. It's just the way Marvel does it. A cameo in a movie counts as 1 of the 6 like Downy at the end of the last Hulk movie. That being said I wouldn't mind seeing a great Hulk movie.

This Hulk was the best they have done. The 2 movies had him as OK at best. But I think they finally got him right in the Avengers. The problem with that article and the 6 picture deal is: everyone that does a Marvel film gets signed for 6 movies. Same thing with Downy, Jackson etc. etc. they all signed for 6 movies. It's just the way Marvel does it. A cameo in a movie counts as 1 of the 6 like Downy at the end of the last Hulk movie. That being said I wouldn't mind seeing a great Hulk movie.

Prefer to see a movie like Avengers that's put them together, it's more interesting than following a film covering just one Super Hero only. It was the same with that movie called Watchmen, another good one because of the different characters in it.

Top Bottom