XF 1.3 The Arrangement Of Categories & Nodes

MQK8

Hi folks

I don't know if I'm overlooking it but I don't see a way to rearrange the sequence of categories and nodes. Say after I was all finished with arranging my forum and I realized I'd forgot or wanted to put a new or different category bar on the very top, is my only recourse to break the node tree all apart and rebuild it to suit? I know with SMF for example you can simply insert or remove category bars and place anywhere you choose without having to rebuild the entire structure. Have I overlooked this feature or option somewhere ?

Thanks

Thanks
So I realize you can edit the nodes and change order but I would still have go to each one and individually change the sequence. I just thought there might be an easier way to do this . For someone who has a ton of category and nodes this could be a task.

Thanks

Thanks
So I realize you can edit the nodes and change order but I would still have go to each one and individually change the sequence. I just thought there might be an easier way to do this . For someone who has a ton of category and nodes this could be a task.

Thanks

Unfortunately, no. You'll have to do them individually.

Hi DaveM,\
Hey thanks man, definitely gonna try this out.. This should be in the core, course just my worthless opinion but would make a persons job much more easier.

Thanks again

Top Bottom