The 1.1.5 + RM 1.0.1 Discussion Thread

It´is just great how they work over here. Just gorgeous. Thanks a lot to KAM and Co.
Thumbs Up

The scary thing is... it just works. I mean, it's easy to get used to it but it's not something I take for granted. (y)

I just see one change in the navigation template. Unfortunately the style maker went on vacation. I guess I'll have to dig through the code.

I LOVE! it. Only had to do 1 TMS edit on the upgrade. So far haven't found anything that it has negatively impacted (other than the conversation_list_popup_item phrase edit in the Conversation Manager add-on).

do I have to upload all new files (1.1.5 ) to File Manager to replace old version.

If yes, how to do it more quickly instead manual?

1 template edit only because I applied a fix from Jakes Nodes as Tabs that was coming into 1.1.5 when i was on 1.1.4 and felt it was worth the edit otherwise it would have been none (2 seconds) "reverting template". Job Done.

do I have to upload all new files (1.1.5 ) to File Manager to replace old version.

If yes, how to do it more quickly instead manual?
Yes, all files from the upgrade package must be uploaded.

You can unzip on the server (via SSH), if you know how to do that.

I haven't looked too much into 1.1.5 yet, but a couple of TMS edits I have became invalid after the upgrade (including my navigation icons :cry:) and I need to figure out why. The strings to replace didn't change and yet TMS refuses to edit the templates in question. I assume it's related to the execution order of edits to the same template.

Yes, all files from the upgrade package must be uploaded.

You can unzip on the server (via SSH), if you know how to do that.

Yes, I do know how to upload and upgrade many addons but Xenforo's new version is huge. I doubt it takes less than 3-5 minutes, lol.

RM 1.0.1 is done.

Top Bottom