XF 2.0 THANKS! (and a question)

JonUrban

First off, THANK YOU for the support over the past month or so. I have successfully migrated my vB4 forum over to xF202 and by not selecting "import blog attachments", the live import went great! No errors. Everything smooth as silk. It's still very generic, but I'm working on it.

The xF is SO NICE compared to vB. I had an issue with a snow storm and right after I put the forum on line I lost power and internet. The moderator permissions had yet to be set, so none of the mods could do anything. I left my house (as I have no cell service) and went out to a shopping center and accessed the forum on my iPhone.

It was SO EASY to get into the AdminCP and adjust the permissions and get them all set using the standard interface on the phone. VERY NICE!!

So thanks and great job on this software. It's a huge step up from vB.

So the first "complaint" I have from the minions is they don't like the confirmation window that pops up when you make a/the forums as read. You know, the "Are you sure you want to mark the forums read"? Can that be inhibited or is that just the way it is?

Thanks! And thanks again for all of the previous help.

JonUrban
www.quadraphonicquad.com

The confirmation is there because it is an irreversible action, which could be carried out accidentally.

I speak from experience as I have done it so many times inadvertently on VB.

Top Bottom