Thank God Kier is Back!

Haltech

Hi everyone, i had just gotten back from IB's finest to see if 4.07 or whatever the hell they call it was coming out soon. I've got 6 new communties to start up and was going to purchase some 3.8.6 licenses until 4.1 was out. After reading the licensed user forum, i found a link to here. Now, let me be perfectly clear on some things:

1) I was in a really crappy mood having to surf IB's forum only to find 80% of the people pissed off.
2) I saw some IB cheerleaders and i felt the need to vomit in my mouth
3) I said to myself " i can't believe i'm considering moving to 4.0 "
4) I really wish there was something better out there. IPB is a joke imho.
5) I found Kier! THANK YOU!

Ok, the person who posted the link on VB really has some balls because i'm sure i would of heard about this place, later than sooner. So, thank you brave one, i'm sure you will be banned tomorrow however!

How is everyone? I'm so happy to know i wont be stuck with either IB or IPB in 6 or so months!

Well it's nice not having to give money to the devil. Kier, i apologize for giving you 100% of the credit, but to be honest, you really were the only one i saw at the other place who was interacting with the admins.

Floris, i couldn't agree with you more and many aspects of your post. I too sit idle with the 3.8.x series wondering what to do, however shutting down is not an option. I wish i had better idea on XF's first beta, but im just happy to know there will be a new alternative, so i can wait.

Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

This is the one below EDGE. I'd be happy to have EDGE right now.
Ouch. Less than Dialup then. Like trying to drink a milkshake through a coffee stirrer (I'm sure it's called something different in the UK).

7-red-and-white-coffee-stirrer-1000-pk.jpg

How is everyone? I'm so happy to know i wont be stuck with either IB or IPB in 6 or so months!
Fanboy!

Seriously, I was one of those IB cheerleaders for a while, because I still believed there's was a chance that they would form a good team after a difficult period and get vB back to the top of forum software. I was wrong, I lost my money buying into vB4.x and should have listened to people like TECK and others, who predicted the many problems that would arise with the vB4.x series under IB management.

But Ashley is right in his last sentence, after this post you will not hear any more bashing of other software from me.*

* that does not include Microsoft software.

Top Bottom