• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[TH] Your Reports [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Your Reports by Waindigo - Allow users to see reports they've created, plus adds extra user criteria for reports.

This add-on adds a 'Your Reports' page for non-moderators to allow them to view a list of all of the reports they have created, with the current state links to the content (if available).

This add-on also adds some additional user criteria (for notices, promotions, etc.) based on how many reports a person has created in total or of each of the four...
Read more about this resource...

Jon W

Also is the ability to view your reports a usergroup permission?
Can't see the sense in
I just made it like this because it was quicker. The main reason for this add-on is the extra user criteria, but I'm happy to look at extending it in a variety of different ways of people are interested in contrbuting.

Alfa1

I have set a trophy for 1 resolved report. Then reported a post from a member account. Resolved it. The 'your reports' page shows it as resolved. But no trophy was given. Do I need to rebuild trophies first or something?

Jon W

I have set a trophy for 1 resolved report. Then reported a post from a member account. Resolved it. The 'your reports' page shows it as resolved. But no trophy was given. Do I need to rebuild trophies first or something?
Trophies are checked hourly, rebuilding the cache or running the cron entry will speed up your testing though.

Amaury

Does this show the member the discussions among the moderators that sometimes go on in the report or just that they reported a post and their comment (e.g., spam bot)?

Xon

If user A reports a post, and then user B reports the same post; user B doesn't have the report show up on their "Your Reports" page despite from their POV it should.

ThemeHouse

This add-on has been removed due to scalability issues. This is something we may be interested in rebuilding at some point, but there are no plans currently