[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Admin Blogging - Adds a blogging system for admins

This mod will add a blogging system for admins. You can also use for other things, such as adding custom pages and things of that nature.

There are 3 types of blogs that the admin can add.

1) Plain text with bbcode and smily support. Just as you would in anormal post.

2) Html.

3) Php. To use php in your blog content, use the $output variable. For ex: $output = 'Hello World!';
return $output;

When blogs are added, you have the option on what order and direction to display blogs. Also an...

Read more about this resource...

Curious you're still making plug-ins. Any intentions of selling this to another banned developer in the future? last time I bought your plugins I did so to replace products by another developer who you sold all your old plugins to, rendering those also useless to me. I would be extremely hesisitant to spend more money on your code on the chance you will again sell out to ******* without even bothering to inform your customers.

Curious you're still making plug-ins. Any intentions of selling this to another banned developer in the future? last time I bought your plugins I did so to replace products by another developer who you sold all your old plugins to, rendering those also useless to me. I would be extremely hesisitant to spend more money on your code on the chance you will again sell out to ******* without even bothering to inform your customers.

Hi,

At the time when I sold all my plugins, the developer who bought them was not banned here. Anyway, I understand your concerns completely. To answer your question, no, I am not planning to sell my new plugins. I coded this mod for a very good customer of mine and I do plan to update it and maintain it. i.e. I will not be selling it. Unless someone makes me an offer that I can not refuse :D (jk).

borbole updated Xen Admin Blogging System with a new update entry:

Several new featured aded

The following new features were added in the 1.0.1. version.

1) Comment moderation. You can choose the group(s) to moderate their comments in the blogs.

2) New blogs indicator. An indicator that will shows users how many new blogs have been added is available in the blog tab in the navigation bar.

3) What 's new integration.

4) Search integrations.

5) Blog tools. In each blog(s) a tool is available that will allow the admin to perform the following actions for that particular blog.

a)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This has a lot of potential. Is there consideration to develop this into a full-fledged blogging add-on? The current option is Better Blogs, but well we could use something better! There is some demand for a blogging add-on that has support and is being continually improved.

This has a lot of potential. Is there consideration to develop this into a full-fledged blogging add-on? The current option is Better Blogs, but well we could use something better! There is some demand for a blogging add-on that has support and is being continually improved.

If there will be enough interests shown, then yes, I will consider to turn it into a full-fledged blog.

I am planning to add categories, watch blogs, comment replies and eventually permisisons for other groups as well to add blogs along with other features.

Perhaps you should consider making an importer from Better Blogs to your system...

I do not own a license for that mod to be able to write an importer. But that can wait I think, till my mod has been turned into a fulled fledged blog. Otherwise the content from that other mod can not be converted properly.

borbole updated Xen Admin Blogging System with a new update entry:

Added Categories and blog watching.

New in this version:

Categories: You can add unlimited categories from your acp. When you add an category, you can set it as parent or a child of another category. You can also set the category order in which to display them.

Watch Integration: Users can wact a blog and receive a notification when someone makes a comment on a blog(s) that they are watching.

More new options are planned.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom