[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

Somehow I could not post an update this time so I will list here the changes that were added.

The deletion of comments now supports soft and/or hard types. Soft deleted comments can be restored by users with the appropriate permissions. Comments can be sorted by date and or likes in Descending/Ascending order.

Users will not see the comments of those that they are ignoring. And as last, but not least the Inline Moderation tool for comments is available as well.

Attachments

• 7.webp
    7.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    26 KB · Views: 36
  • delete.webp
    delete.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 35
  • likecommentalert.webp
    likecommentalert.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 35
borbole updated Advanced Admin Blogging System with a new update entry:

Comment inline moderation and a few other things.

The deletion of comments now supports soft and/or hard types. Soft deleted comments can be restored by users with the appropriate permissions. Comments can be sorted by date and or likes in Descending/Ascending order.

Users will not see the comments of those that they are ignoring. And as last, but not least the Inline Moderation tool for comments is available as well.

Read the rest of this update entry...

borbole updated Xen Blogs with a new update entry:

Inline moderation and several other enhancements.

In this version The inline moderation tool was added, which will allow users with the appropriate permissions to select multiple blogs for deletion/undeletion, approval and unapproval.

A quick stats block has been added on the blog page and at the categories page to show some quick stats for each category,

An option to re-order category display with ease has been added.

A link with users blogs has been added on their profiles.

A blog to show the most recent comments on a category per...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This has a lot of potential. Is there consideration to develop this into a full-fledged blogging add-on? The current option is Better Blogs, but well we could use something better! There is some demand for a blogging add-on that has support and is being continually improved.

This has been turned into a full feldged blog now in case you are still interested.

Available in Xen Blogs to track new blog posts and comments to them? For post moderation records?

All new blogs and their status will show up in the Acp under the Blog Management tab. You can also see the new blogs/comments at the New Blogs tab.

Perhaps you should consider making an importer from Better Blogs to your system...

Would love to be able to export out from XFA blogs, which shut down only months after I'd bought into it. It's already become too much of a community feature to remove.

I purchased plug-in and test it. I wanted to add this functionality:

1. Add the possibility of a blog post is not a single record of the author of the blog, and more. It turns out that if you need to add new data from the author of the blog - it always have to edit the first blog entry. It is not very convenient.
2. The user rights xenforo would like to add the allowed time to edit the first blog entry and comments.

I purchased plug-in and test it. I wanted to add this functionality:

1. Add the possibility of a blog post is not a single record of the author of the blog, and more. It turns out that if you need to add new data from the author of the blog - it always have to edit the first blog entry. It is not very convenient.
2. The user rights xenforo would like to add the allowed time to edit the first blog entry and comments.

Thank you for your suggestions. Regarding the edit limit it will be added in the new version. Regarding the first suggestion, can you please elaborate a little more? Post a screenshot as well if possible?

Thank you for your suggestions. Regarding the edit limit it will be added in the new version. Regarding the first suggestion, can you please elaborate a little more? Post a screenshot as well if possible?

The current structure Xen Blog:

-Forum Blog Menu
--Blogs List
---User1 Blog1 (He is also the first blog entry)
-----Commets For User1 Blog1 (second and more posts in user blog)
---User1 Blog2 (He is also the first blog entry)
-----Commets For User1 Blog2 (second and more posts in user blog)
---User2 Blog1 (He is also the first blog entry)
-----Commets For User Blog (second and more posts in user blog)
---UserXXX BlogXXX (He is also the first blog entry)
-----Commets For UserXXX BlogXXX (second and more posts in user blog)

Screenshot The current structure:
xen-blog-current.webp
(demo: Журнал учета расходов на мой корейский кроссовер | Форумы AvtoEd.com)

My idea of the new structure Xen Blog:

Forum Blog Menu
- Blogs List
---User1 Blog1 (in this case the name of the blog combines multiple entries in this blog)
----The first record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the first record of the author of the blog
----The second record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the second record of the author of the blog
----The XXX record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the XXX record of the author of the blog
---User2 Blog2 (in this case the name of the blog combines multiple entries in this blog)
----The first record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the first record of the author of the blog
----The second record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the second record of the author of the blog
----The XXX record of the author of the blog
------Comments to the XXX record of the author of the blog

Screenshot The new structure:
xen-blog-new1.webp xen-blog-new2.webp

Representation user within the blog (blog inside with multiple entries of the author) may be implemented as well, such as in CTA Featured Threads (demo: Лучшие темы)

Your blog addon looks perfect. :)
I would like to purchase your blog addon but only if it is possible to import all our user blog entries and comments from the Better Blogs addon.

Are you planing on writing an import script for better blogs?

Your blog addon looks perfect. :)
I would like to purchase your blog addon but only if it is possible to import all our user blog entries and comments from the Better Blogs addon.

Are you planing on writing an import script for better blogs?

I do not have a license of that mod myself, but if you are really interested, please contact me in private about this.

I am looking for xfa better blogs users who want support a migration script to xen blogs. We need 10 users who want to convert joining in with $10. I am the first one, so there are 9 more users needed. :)

Please contact me if interested.

I am looking for xfa better blogs users who want support a migration script to xen blogs.
I expect it will likely be just an SQL query to copy the xfa data across to this. But without knowing the tables design for this add-on, it's hard to say.

My users will miss blog customisation as they can make them their own. I would almost certainly move once this mod exceeds betterblogs functionality and an importer exists.

Top Bottom