[TH] User Banner Groups [Deleted]

I had Jon make this addon a while back and no one at TH seemed to want to redo it for XF2 so no problem!!!!

Lol I was disappointed to see it not redone for XF2 myself - we used it immensely at our forum, as you can see, so much so we had it created for us as custom code/and worked on a bit myself.

Oh well, at least you guys have the option to use ours now - we priced it very very low for everyone so.

Themehouse converted Bannergroups to xF2 back in October of last year as part of a commission from my organisation but didn't have any plans to release it publicly as far as I'm aware.

I paid Jon to make the addon in the first place, so that's cool that it got ported over for you, I just think that it's really odd that since that is done, they wouldn't just add that to the portfolio instead of leaving everyone hanging like this
Don't believe we are planning on porting this over to XenForo 2.0 but if anything changes we'll send a response here! :)

I think we paid $139 for the addon to be upgraded to xF2 with TH as I'd purchased a license for the xF1 version of it when it was available on their site. It was an essential feature for something we needed at the time so we paid the cost that we were quoted for the upgrade.

We don't release every addon people hire us to make. I'm happy someone else is willing to support it, its why we made this open source in the first place. So people didn't feel the need to "encroach". Encroach to your heart's content, thanks for helping support XF.

Top Bottom