[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Hmm, well, I disabled the addon and the font size still doesn't change, error or no error. Whatever. I'm sure it'll get sorted out eventually.

@ThemeHouse so question. i love everything, but can i apply this to my dark child io theme? i saw that it works on materials, but not dark child. i think i'm missing something here.

Hmm, well, I disabled the addon and the font size still doesn't change, error or no error. Whatever. I'm sure it'll get sorted out eventually.

Yeah, it doesn't fix font size setting but you should be able to save your preferences page without the error now.

@ThemeHouse so question. i love everything, but can i apply this to my dark child io theme? i saw that it works on materials, but not dark child. i think i'm missing something here.
Honestly, I'm not sure if the "pro" addon has any real purpose at all, aside from advertisement or maybe it calls home when you want to update everything using their key, I don't know. But it's what all you get with it as a package that's important - and, alas, UI.X Dark is not included. So you don't need it for UI.X Dark any more than you need it for UI.X Light, but you'll have to pay extra for UI.X Dark.

Honestly, I'm not sure if the "pro" addon has any real purpose at all, aside from advertisement or maybe it calls home when you want to update everything using their key, I don't know. But it's what all you get with it as a package that's important - and, alas, UI.X Dark is not included. So you don't need it for UI.X Dark any more than you need it for UI.X Light, but you'll have to pay extra for UI.X Dark.

ya i have ui.x dark also. i just cannot stand the default ui.x dark and light themes. ya the pro edition is great, but insanely confusing. to me its like, here it is... you get a report, a bag of mixed addons, well do a touch for you and a one theme that either is light or dark. it would be useful if i could appy dark child to it.

ya i have ui.x dark also. i just cannot stand the default ui.x dark and light themes. ya the pro edition is great, but insanely confusing. to me its like, here it is... you get a report, a bag of mixed addons, well do a touch for you and a one theme that either is light or dark.
It's a better price as a bundle: that's essentially what's better about it. But again, the pro addon itself that you can install does not improve on anything. You could buy any of the styles or addons separately and you wouldn't see a difference in how they looked or how they performed. Again, as far as I know.

I maybe shouldn't say this, because I don't want to take any business away from them, but since I'm not aware of it violating any rules or prohibitions of any kind, I'll just put out there that with a little effort you can use the UI.X style as a template to recreate the Dark style yourself, so you really just need to maintain the one if you don't mind putting in the extra effort. (I'll delete this comment, though, if anyone objects!)

I still can't upgrade ui.x pro,

Code:
Exception: Error locating product files in /wweforums.net/internal_data/temp/style-1552423468 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Service/Style/Mover.php:20
Generated by: Solidus Mar 12, 2019 at 4:44 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(276): ThemeHouse\UIX\Service\Style\Mover->__construct(Object(XF\Admin\App), '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1563): XF\Container->createObject('ThemeHouse\\UIX\\...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('ThemeHouse\\UIX\\...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2769): XF\Container->create('service', 'ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XF\App->service('ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(738): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(440): XF\Mvc\Controller->service('ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(326): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->installUpgradeStyle(Array, Array, Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Entity\Style))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionThemehouseUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Style', 'ThemehouseUpgra...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\Style), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\Style), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}

@Mike Creuzer
I commented on this in the UI.X 2 discussion, but "UI.X Pro Theme" has made a sudden appearance in my Themehouse downloads (sometime since I commented above that there was no difference between the Pro version and the regular version). Can you just confirm whether this is something new or if it's been missing from my downloads for the last three months? I'll feel better about it if were the former. ;)

I still can't upgrade ui.x pro,

Code:
Exception: Error locating product files in /wweforums.net/internal_data/temp/style-1552423468 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Service/Style/Mover.php:20
Generated by: Solidus Mar 12, 2019 at 4:44 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(276): ThemeHouse\UIX\Service\Style\Mover->__construct(Object(XF\Admin\App), '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1563): XF\Container->createObject('ThemeHouse\\UIX\\...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('ThemeHouse\\UIX\\...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2769): XF\Container->create('service', 'ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XF\App->service('ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(738): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(440): XF\Mvc\Controller->service('ThemeHouse\\UIX:...', '/var/www/vhosts...', '/var/www/vhosts...', NULL)
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(326): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->installUpgradeStyle(Array, Array, Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Entity\Style))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionThemehouseUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Style', 'ThemehouseUpgra...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\Style), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\Style), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}
Please could you go ahead and make a ticket on this? We can then take a closer look as to why this might be happening.
@Mike Creuzer
I commented on this in the UI.X 2 discussion, but "UI.X Pro Theme" has made a sudden appearance in my Themehouse downloads (sometime since I commented above that there was no difference between the Pro version and the regular version). Can you just confirm whether this is something new or if it's been missing from my downloads for the last three months? I'll feel better about it if were the former. ;)
I've started a PM with you on both discussions, hope to hear back soon.

@Mike Creuzer

For those wondering... yes, it is a new UI.X based style, there just wasn't any announcement on it. It was meant to be a nice surprise - and it is! - but I had to wonder when I saw version updates for it going back to January. ;)

To quote Dalton:
The difference also is that it [UI.X Pro] uses the sidebar navigation, top navigation bar which is built to work with [TH] Trending and [TH] Topics.

Also includes a free Dark version of the style.

And I guess: sorry to spoil the surprise for anyone...? :)

We’ve updated UI.X Pro! You may already be aware of some of the changes but we have added Monetize, Reactions Plus and the UI.X Pro and UI.X Pro Dark themes! Bookmarks and Reactions has been removed. The price has also changed. We hope you enjoy the added technologies!

How was the price before? I can remember: 139$ buy and 99$ yearly removal? Damn its so close, I am going to buy it in about a month :p

I think it was $139.95 and then the yearly renewal was $99. We will look forward to working with you when you purchase it!

We’ve updated UI.X Pro! You may already be aware of some of the changes but we have added Monetize, Reactions Plus and the UI.X Pro and UI.X Pro Dark themes! Bookmarks and Reactions has been removed. The price has also changed. We hope you enjoy the added technologies!

How do I get access to this? I have purchased UI.X Pro but I do not see it available to me on @ThemeHouse site?

@Dalton Prock

Top Bottom