1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Thumbnails [Paid] 2.1.6

Add thumbnails to your thread lists

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Thumbnails - Add thumbnails (user specified or selected automatically) to all of your thread lists and more.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Kerby

Kerby Active Member

screenshots please? :)
  3. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

Honestly there isn't that much to show, at least not that would be noticeable. This just replaces the thread author's avatar with a thumbnail that is chosen by the thread author :)
    Kerby likes this.
  4. Cylent1

Cylent1 Active Member

Is this the same as "[#] Thumbnails 2.1.3"? I noticed that the resource for this is gone off of Xenforo.
    I run xf 152 and with the addon stated above, i cannot get the thumbnails to show up in widgets , only on threads.
    I do have widget framework and Genesis installed also. Am I gonna need last post avatar or genesis to make this work? I don't wanna buy something that I dont know if it will work the way I need it to. Thanx and looking forward to hopefully purchasing your product.

Bought it anyways! Still need help....
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  5. kontrabass

kontrabass Well-Known Member

We're running the old Thumbnails by Waindigo addon - is this the same thing? Updated?

Assuming it's based on Waindigo's, does this still force square thumbnails, or will it allow say a maximum width setting, leaving the height variable? Our classifieds forum looks like **** with square thumbnails: http://www.talkbass.com/forums/for-sale-bass-guitars.126/
  6. ThemeHouse

It currently doesn't support widgets, but I'll look into adding this :)

It does require thumbnails to be square

7. Cylent1

Cylent1 Active Member

That would be awesome! I use this addon for cd covers, and it would be so much better to be able to use those on a portal homepage, widget framework homepage, on the sidebars, ect...
  8. thanhlau

thanhlau Member

screenshots please?

it as [#] Thumbnails
  9. ThemeHouse

It's the same add-on, there really isn't anything to screenshot. All it does is replace the normal avatar on the threadlist with a thumbnail chosen by the thread author :)
  10. arms

arms Active Member

Another request to support widgets.
  11. kontrabass

kontrabass Well-Known Member

Bump for request: variable height thumbnails ;) Is it possible? Hope so :)
    otto likes this.
  12. sapph

sapph Member

Is there any way to get this addon show thread thumbnails rather than avatars on the thread tag search results? Everything else is great and works perfectly.
  13. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

I think it would be good if you could add a minimum thumbnail size and the maximum so that depending on the size of the image you select the thumbnail/image will be stretched as little as possible.
  14. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Uninstalling all the old waindigo add ons, I have like 3 versions of this damn thing and they are messing up my forum. Will install this one fresh.
  15. wedge1001

wedge1001 Member

do you have fixed the problem, that sometimes the image isn't proxified, even if i enabled the proxy?
  16. silence

silence Well-Known Member

We'll take a look :)
  17. silence

That is a glitch and it has been fixed and will be pushed out with the update.
    sapph likes this.
  18. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Thumbnails with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.4 Released

Read the rest of this update entry...
  19. empire

empire Well-Known Member

We have the image proxy turned on.

If someone posts an external image (photobucket, etc), is it still possible to automatically retrieve a thumbnail?
    (For example, from the proxied one.)
  20. silence

I don't fully understand what you mean D: