[TH] Thread Rating [Deleted]

@Alfa1 actually it looks like it hides when the permission to view profile tabs is not set.
This was a conflict with another addon which is now resolved by the other developer.

Google Webmaster Tools reports a lot of errors with the structured data markup of this addon:
Review-aggregate1 1 ERROR
@type: Review-aggregate
itemreviewed: Welcome to the new Site!
rating
@type: Rating
average: 5
best: 5
One of count or votes must be provided.
HTML is this:
HTML:
<div class="listBlockInner" itemscope itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Review-aggregate" >
<span style="display:none">
<span itemprop="itemreviewed">Welcome to the new Site!</span>
<span itemprop="rating" itemscope itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Rating">
<span itemprop="average">5</span>
<span itemprop="best">5</span>
</span> 6 votes
</div>
As you see the number of votes does not have the correct markup.

There seems to be a conflict between TH Thread ratings and @Bob 's User Blogs System. When converting a thread to blog entry:

ErrorException: Undefined index: permissions - library/Faqe/ThreadRating/Model/Thread.php:152
Generated By: Alfa, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/Faqe/ThreadRating/Model/Thread.php(152): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/...', 152, Array)
#1 /library/Faqe/ThreadRating/Model/Thread.php(86): Faqe_ThreadRating_Model_Thread->canViewThreadRatings(Array, Array, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#2 /library/NFLJ/UBS/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(22): Faqe_ThreadRating_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#3 /library/NFLJ/AMS/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(27): NFLJ_UBS_XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /library/SV/ModEss/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(86): NFLJ_AMS_XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#5 /library/NFLJ/UBS/Model/Convert/Thread.php(63): SV_ModEss_XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#6 /library/NFLJ/UBS/Model/Convert/Thread.php(34): NFLJ_UBS_Model_Convert_Thread->importTagsfromThreadToBlogEntry(Array, Array)
#7 /library/NFLJ/UBS/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(34): NFLJ_UBS_Model_Convert_Thread->convertThreadToBlogEntry(Array, Array)
#8 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NFLJ_UBS_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionConvertThreadToBlogEntry()
#9 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(95) "https://forum.com/threads/wanting-to-want-to-be.297984/convert-thread-to-blog-entry"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["save_action"] => string(18) "user_existing_blog"
["blog_id"] => string(3) "858"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}

The thread tools drop down has an option that is never used: delete all ratings
We can already delete ratings by clicking on the ratings, so its pretty useless. We can remove it ourselves by disabling the template modification. Best would be to just leave it out of the next update.

Could you please review the above issues? It has been over a month since the bug report.
  1. Google reports SEO issues with this addon
  2. Number of votes on thread lists messes up mobile view / narrow width
  3. Remove delete rating from thread tools (duplicate function)
Bob already fixed the Undefined Index bug for you.

Hi,
can you get google results with stars using this addon?
Like:
Image%202013.02.01%201:18:14%20AM.png

Do you have an importer from this addon?
Thanks in advance

That link is not related to the problem.
Just read this thread. The exact google report and the html code is above.

A 4th issue found:
  4. Profile tab displays when there is no ratings. It is default XF behaviour not to display content containers when there is no content to show.

Hello, thanks for your addon.

I have a problem as administrator (as well as registred/unregistered user). I dont want see ratings star in excluded forum. Is anyway?

And second problem: as admin i cant rate nothing... :(

Last edited:
Hello @requo, be sure that you set the forums you want excluded to be rated in the option's menu of this add-on. You can navigate to it by going to Administrative Panel -> Options -> [TH] Thread Rating.

For your second issue, be sure that you set the right user group permissions for all of your user groups as all the permissions for that this add-on will be marked under [TH] Thread Rating.

If you have any other issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Hello @requo, be sure that you set the forums you want excluded to be rated in the option's menu of this add-on. You can navigate to it by going to Administrative Panel -> Options -> [TH] Thread Rating.

For your second issue, be sure that you set the right user group permissions for all of your user groups as all the permissions for that this add-on will be marked under [TH] Thread Rating.

If you have any other issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

hello, thx for you help. This is ok.
Problem is - iam author of all threads in one forum (category) - where i need ratings threads. I cant rate my threads - i need it. Threads are use as "places (restaurant, golf courses)" and I would like to evaluate the destination too (as author of thread). Please.

And other problem: When i update my ratings (after second visit of the pub) - i need update ratings, but need update of time of my rate (or delete previous and add new automaticaly) - is possible (or update addon), pls?

Last edited:
It has been months since critical issues were reported. Is a fix forthcoming?
I apologize about the delay we'll get these issues resolved!

Now when using this tool, I'm getting this and it reports no errors:
36f4545a5f1a43b5ec294e6313fe5c0f.webp

If no ratings are present the markup is not on the thread whatsoever.

A 4th issue found:
  4. Profile tab displays when there is no ratings. It is default XF behaviour not to display content containers when there is no content to show.
I have completed #4, but for #2 it appears normal on the default theme and for #3 what is it duplicating?

Top Bottom