[TH] Social Groups [Deleted]

Ever since updating to the latest version I'm getting server errors related to this add-on. I can provide more info on the individual ones, if necessary.

social.webp

I'm unsure if this is caused by something on my end but I figured I would report it.

"The social forum creator is not able to leave the group" when I tried to delete a group I created. Why? In permissions under options, I've enabled deleting for creator.

Ever since updating to the latest version I'm getting server errors related to this add-on. I can provide more info on the individual ones, if necessary.

View attachment 65730

I'm unsure if this is caused by something on my end but I figured I would report it.

Plenty of server errors here, too, although because I haven't used this before, I'm not sure whether they're normal.

After update... I'm getting this error when I click in "Your social forums"

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mysite/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/SocialCategory.php on line 54

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/SocialCategory.php at line 54
Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Extend_Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_SocialCategory->_getLastPostAvatarResponse() in Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/SocialCategory.php at line 19
Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Extend_Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_SocialCategory->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Also new - this error:

Details sent as PM

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2014-01-27 um 14.42.45.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-01-27 um 14.42.45.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 14
Just testing this out. Some nice work here. Couple of issues:

1. I unchecked "Show sidebar in social forum," and the sidebar went away. I re-checked "Show sidebar in social forum," however, and the sidebar would not come back. A bug?
I can't replicate this issue. Are you sure about this as this should not happen.

2. Confused about permissions. Can't figure out the following:

a. how to show social forum contents and forum members *only* to those who have joined
b. how to get the recent posts sidebar block that comes via bd widget framework to respect permissions so that if a user has not joined a forum, he/she won't see thread updates in the recent posts block​

Thanks in advance for any help.
You need to revoke the permission to view threads/thread content for the social category and then make sure that this permission is added back for members of a social forum in the options for the add-on.

Any idea how to replicate it? @Thomas?
It seems to be generated whenever posting within a social forum thread. Here's the full error information if it helps you:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: is_approved - library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/SocialForum.php:659
Generated By: Misty, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /xxx/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/SocialForum.php(659): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/khvids/pu...', 659, Array)
#1 /xxx/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Extend/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(156): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_SocialForum->getSocialForumPermissions(Array, Array)
#2 /xxx/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(205): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Extend_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->getUsersWatchingForum(270, 140701, true)
#3 /xxx/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(159): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#4 /xxx/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1411): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#5 /xxx/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(548): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#6 /xxx/library/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(71): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#7 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#8 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /xxx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://kh-vids.net/threads/looking-for-bros.140701/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["message_html"] => string(35) "<p>testing testing testing <br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(51) "http://kh-vids.net/threads/looking-for-bros.140701/"
    ["macros"] => string(1) "-"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "a9029d4e2a8f1b1b1587c56d4c8c5288"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1378508361"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1378508361"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/threads/looking-for-bros.140701/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@Waindigo Did you have a chance to look into "Fixed bug that alerts and email notifications not being sent to watching users if non-members do not have permission to view threads." not being fixed?

Cheers

Hi, @Waindigo!

I know that to modify the navigation, such as add something, I need to edit the navigation template. However, what code would I insert to add a tab or a link in one of the dropdowns that would link to the main group listing?

I would like the ability to put tabbed content inside each social group.
Who can create extra tabs and edit their content should be permissions based. Each tab should have a setting that will allow it to be viewed by all, or group members only.

I have done a mock up of what I have in mind. What I need are others to come forward so this can be crowd funded. So... who is in, and @Waindigo... whats the full price?

upload_2014-1-30_13-1-16.webp

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-30_13-0-28.webp
    upload_2014-1-30_13-0-28.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom