[TH] Social Groups [Deleted]

But @SmudgeCraft far i know isn't the forum permissions itself set (as the guide shows) to allow threads to only be seen by social forum members? As default permission is non-members to not be able to see any threads inside of it?

Hi, after updating the addons for social-groups i got following error:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generiert durch: Tischtennisabteilung, Vor einem Moment

Stapelverfolgung

#0 /../library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#1 /../library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DELETE FROM `xf...')
#2 /../library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 /../library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#4 /../library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/SocialForumMember.php(404): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_social_forum...', '\n ...')
#5 /../library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/DataWriter/SocialForum.php(245): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_SocialForumMember->checkJoinRestrictionsForUser(114, 112)
#6 /../library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): Waindigo_SocialGroups_DataWriter_SocialForum->_postSave()
#7 /../library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/SocialCategory.php(413): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /../library/Waindigo/SocialPerms/Extend/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/SocialCategory.php(48): Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_SocialCategory->actionAddSocialForum()
#9 /../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_SocialPerms_Extend_Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_SocialCategory->actionAddSocialForum()
#10 /../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /../index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
["url"] => string(85) "http://geislingen.org/marktplatz/social-categories/tv-altenstadt.112/add-social-forum"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["title"] => string(20) "Tischtennisabteilung"
["description_html"] => string(45) "<p>Tischtennisabteilung des TV Altenstadt</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(88) "http://geislingen.org/marktplatz/social-categories/tv-altenstadt.112/create-social-forum"
["social_forum_moderated"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(67) "/marktplatz/social-categories/tv-altenstadt.112/create-social-forum"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I just added the XenForo Resources add on to a forum running social groups, and trying to submit a resource gives this error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'social_forum_id' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 1085
  9. XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() inWaindigo/SocialGroups/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 14
  10. Waindigo_SocialGroups_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/-----/www/forum/index.php at line 13

Edit: Updated Social Groups to 1.1.5 from 1.1.1b and the issue is gone.

Last edited:
@Waindigo - I 've started a conversation concerning the social groups sorting. The conversation then was automatically moved to your domain. I'm not quite sure if you received my message...

@Waindigo - I 've started a conversation concerning the social groups sorting. The conversation then was automatically moved to your domain. I'm not quite sure if you received my message...
Your message was received on Monday and replied to on Wednesday. The reply is on waindigo.org.

Users on my site have been complaining about not receiving alerts in their group sections despite having all the correct permissions, and watching the forum/threads. I wish I could be more in-depth, but that's all I know. Does this plugin do anything with alerts?

Yup @Solidus i'm trying to poke Waindigo for almost over a month now about that issue. But it seems to be ignored, even PM on their site is not answered. Not sure if they don't reply about this issue because they're working on it, i hope so!

It's one kind of one important Bug-Fix because of the several alert features of this addon around alerts that just do not work any more. ^^

Waindigo updated Social Groups by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.6 released

New features:
  • Added option to set default sort order for social forums in a social category.
Bug fixes:
  • Improved watch threads code to make it quicker on social forums with lots of members.
  • Fixed bug in watched forum code that causes users not to receive alerts.
  • Upgraded watched threads code to only send alerts to recently active users, as specified by the new option added in XenForo 1.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

We are getting ready to convert a large vB 3.8 forum to Xenforo. We've got most elements squared away, but one that remains is how we handle social groups. We have around 500 active groups and many of them have photo albums.

It looks like Social Groups by Waindigo is a good starting point, but it doesn't appear to import the photos attached to various social groups in vB 3.8.

I've contacted Jon about adding this feature, but the price quoted is more than I can pay alone. If anyone else is interested in this, please let me know so that we can perhaps pool our resources and get social group albums added to this addon.

@Waindigo i guess you figured that out, thanks fixing, also the sorting is really nice i had to edit code manually to force it to recently updated, now it's just set the option! :D

Top Bottom