[TH] Shorter Routes [Deleted]

This is already possible without this add-on.

No no, I said if don't use forum titles without ids, then it's possible to remove "t" in ids? your add-on.

"f" or "t" which one possible to remove now (If forum don't use id in forum titles) ?

At least "t" should possible to remove in thread links because it's very bad for SEO...

can this stack forums with threads? like mysite.com/forum-title/this-is-a-thread.123 ?

aka mysite.com/introductions/hello.123/

After using this plugin (slash enabled in settings), Google is indexing every forum thread twice. One url with / on the end, and one url without /

How can i solve this?

Hi, thanks for the add-on. When I enter text in the "URL Portion" of the forum, the URLs go back to /forum/forums/whatever-was-entered-in-url-portion-field instead of how it should be.

Last edited:
When it stops working, and we remove it, will any external links that used it still get the end user to the correct location?

I don't any ads, links pointing in, or search engine ranks to get ruined.

Best to remove it now?

When it stops working, and we remove it, will any external links that used it still get the end user to the correct location?

I don't any ads, links pointing in, or search engine ranks to get ruined.

Best to remove it now?

This add-on likely works with XenForo 1.5 already, I can't think of anything that would have changed to prevent it from working. In fact, this add-on isn't likely to stop working until you upgrade to 2.0, but at that point there is the possibility that links to threads have changed for 2.0 and would require redirects to work anyways.

But yes, if this add-on is uninstalled the links will break

Top Bottom