It automatically assumes all threads in specified forums are meant to be in the Q&A format. Though, I could see having an option to create a normal thread or a question within the same node being useful. Will have a look in to thisIs there an option when you create a post to “ask a question” or are all the threads questions in the admin designated forums?
Missed this, what add-on are you using for 1.x? Currently there aren't any importers, but once we have an idea of which similar add-ons people are already using we'll get these builtGlad to see this for v2. The one that we were using for v1.15 is no longer available or supported apparently.
I dont believe we had plans to but we definitely should. Created an issue here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/31Do you have any plans for creating an importer for this? https://xenforo.com/community/resources/n-best-answer-q-a-system.4288/
Send me a PM and we can get something setup for youDo you have live demos of your paid addons?
This is coming in the next update!Does the member with the best answer get any kind of incentive? Like does the list of posts or number of times selected as best answer appear anywhere (like in his profile etc)?
Yeah, we'll be adding this option in as well in the next updateAlso FYI this add on shows kind of what I was suggesting with the the ability to turn any post into a question (similar to adding a poll for example): https://xenforo.com/community/resources/question-threads.5767/
Read the rest of this update entry...Features & Enhancements:
- Alerts are now sent when a post is marked as "Best" by the author (or anyone with appropriate permissions)
- Ability to set specific threads as Q&A threads
- Ability to force threads created in specific nodes to be Q&A threads
- Ability to target several user statistics wherever user criteria are supported
- User has had at least X best answers
- User has had no more than X best answers
- User has received at least X up votes
- User has...