[TH] Question and Answer Forums [Deleted]

Interesting, we don't do anything with the editor so it shouldn't make a difference. Can you try switching to the "Sort by date" view and seeing if this happens?

To get a bit more information, could you provide iOS version, the type of iPhone you're using (7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, etc), and the browser?

Interesting, we don't do anything with the editor so it shouldn't make a difference. Can you try switching to the "Sort by date" view and seeing if this happens?

To get a bit more information, could you provide iOS version, the type of iPhone you're using (7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, etc), and the browser?

Same thing. It’s an iPhone 8 , safari

Same thing. It’s an iPhone 8 , safari

Odd, the sort by date view is nearly 100% default, the only difference between ours and default in another forum is the sort by X button. With the add-on installed can you try replying to a thread that isn't a Q&A thread and see if it still happens there? Otherwise would you mind creating a ticket at themehouse.com with a link to your site and login details so we can take a look?

Odd, the sort by date view is nearly 100% default, the only difference between ours and default in another forum is the sort by X button. With the add-on installed can you try replying to a thread that isn't a Q&A thread and see if it still happens there? Otherwise would you mind creating a ticket at themehouse.com with a link to your site and login details so we can take a look?

I can post fine in non-QA threads and also the same QA thread when I deactivate the addon.

Is it possible to disallow negative vote for a post? I mean, a downvote will not be counted if the total vote becomes negative.

In this add-on is very much lack of the ability to comment. And the questioner should be prohibited from answering the topic. Only comment.

In this add-on is very much lack of the ability to comment. And the questioner should be prohibited from answering the topic. Only comment.
Something we might be able to add in a future release, an option that only allows the questioner to comment instead of answering the topic. I've gone ahead and added this to our Github Issue Tracker as a Feature Suggestion.

I have bought a license for this :-). Is it possible to change to license to another domain, when I have finally decided on which page to use it?

Fix your RESEND email activation bug.
I bought the S/W and despite having a verified email account on your system it asks me to verify email before I can download.
When I hit resend activation email it sends me EMAIL change mail.

I also have opened a ticket.

I bought the S/W and despite having a verified email account on your system it asks me to verify email before I can download.

Exactly same situation here.

Reactions: sip

Exactly same situation here.

Both of your accounts should be good to go now

And surprisingly, no matter when you post ticket, the message shows they are offline.

That's because our business hours are between 9am and 5pm Central Monday - Friday, and your ticket was created at 2am on a Sunday :)

Both of your accounts should be good to go now

That's because our business hours are between 9am and 5pm Central Monday - Friday, and your ticket was created at 2am on a Sunday :)
Ticket shouldn't have been needed in the first place if system worked. Put yourself in the customer's shoes. Also fix that email bug.

Ticket shouldn't have been needed in the first place if system worked. Put yourself in the customer's shoes. Also fix that email bug.

The system has worked without issue for a year now, we've tested it and aren't able to replicate the issue, did it happen when you registered?

The system has worked without issue for a year now, we've tested it and aren't able to replicate the issue, did it happen when you registered?
It happened after buying and once I tried to download.
Happened for two of us so reproducible error.

I registered long back and posted few pre-sales tickets too.
I have opened a ticket for Q&A as forum setting doesn't accept forced Q&A.

It happened after buying and once I tried to download.

It shouldn't require you to revalidate unless you've changed your email at some point, a new purchase doesn't (or at least shouldn't) require a revalidation.

Happened for two of us so reproducible error.

The main issue with this is we've had many purchases and registrations that haven't had an issue, so it seems to be very sporadic. We'll of course continue looking into it.

Top Bottom