[TH] Profile Views [Deleted]

Is this still in active development? I don't want to install a half-baked solution to my forums...

BUT: Why does every Profile Visit trigger a new profile history entry in the admin CP? We have profiles with 10k+ visits..

Is this fixed?

@Jake B.

I don't necessarily think that's a bug, it's kind of by design. It counts the number of views a profile has been viewed, same way a thread counts the number of times it's been viewed

Alright, I've now installed the latest version, still the phrase is missing:

Code:
adprofileviews_latest_visitors

Alright, I've now installed the latest version, still the phrase is missing:

Code:
adprofileviews_latest_visitors

I've gotten this fixed for the next release, but temporarily you can manually create the phrase in Appearance -> Languages -> English (US) :)

Jake

Alright, thanks for your response. I've discovered another "bug": It displays the wrong title when hovering the number of profile views:

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 22
Bug - When visiting a profile and hovering over the visitor, it glitches as shown below. Also, I get a "Guest" profile visitor listed. @Jake B. @ThemeHouse

CAKqW62Dhh.gif

Last edited:
v1.0.3: This add-on entriely misses the Template Mod to inject the "adprofileviews_member_view_profile_view_count" template into the "member_view" template... please fix this asap.

Top Bottom