[TH] Profile Post BB Code [Deleted]

That should work out of the box without any modification necessary, but I don't have an Iphone at hand to test it. Does it work on the non-mobile version?

nope no post button for the profile post on my laptop either, it does have a post button for comments on the profile posts. The comments post is perfect, I really like it.

The text editor doesn't work on the profile post widget at all.

It's still an awesome add-on! I can pay if you can fix it on my site.

Just checked it says this

The requested URL /js/addons/kl/profile-post-bbcode/editor.js was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I never knew that could be done, you are teaching me stuff already! I still don't know what to do about it though.

katsulynx updated [KL] Profile Post BB Code with a new update entry:

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Moved Javascript files from js/addons/kl/profile-post-bbcode to js/kl/profile-post-bbcode.
    • You may safely delete js/addons/kl/profile-post-bbcode after upgrading.
  • Fixed a bug that would not show the "post" button for profile messages upon clicking an editor that has BB codes disabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone planning on future development on this add-on? I’d like to be able to upload memes straight from the device without using the gallery every time.

@Lukas W. Any chances to fix this add-on? I know it's unsupported but it's a really cool feature and I use a lot of Theme House addons.
It's not working with the current XenForo 2 version.

I'm running it just fine on the current version of XenForo on my own board?

What the hell? It does nothing at mine and I double checked the permissions, there is no rich editor and can't use BB codes.

1539875755011.webp
Permisisons set for all relevant user groups.

1539875805067.webp
Profile posts still the same.

@Lukas W. I'm sorry to ask as I can see the add-on is no longer maintained, but the add-on seems to ignore the "auto-allow" for super administrators, requiring the permissions to be set for the administrative user group before use.

It's not a major, but thought I would bring it to your attention as I was pretty confused at first.

What the hell? It does nothing at mine and I double checked the permissions, there is no rich editor and can't use BB codes.

View attachment 185742
Permisisons set for all relevant user groups.

View attachment 185743
Profile posts still the same.
Apologies if I'm pointing out the obvious, but have you enabled the add-on via Options: [KL] Profile Post BB Code?

Apologies if I'm pointing out the obvious, but have you enabled the add-on via Options: [KL] Profile Post BB Code?

No worries, and yes of course, it is enabled as I have the new set of permissions and can configure them.

@Lukas W. I'm sorry to ask as I can see the add-on is no longer maintained, but the add-on seems to ignore the "auto-allow" for super administrators, requiring the permissions to be set for the administrative user group before use.

What permissions are you referring to exactly? Being a super admin has no effect on user group permissions, only admin permissions

No worries, and yes of course, it is enabled as I have the new set of permissions and can configure them.
You've shown screenshots of the new permissions, but not the additional options that I noted? :)
screen.webp

What permissions are you referring to exactly? Being a super admin has no effect on user group permissions, only admin permissions
I was referring to this, but on closer inspection it seems that this is intended / default behaviour for add-ons. Whoops! :X3:

@Lukas W. Any chances on updating this?
Getting the following error spam on 2.1.1.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given src/addons/KL/ProfilePostBBCode/Listener/Template/ProfilePost.php:36

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'array_keys() ex...', '/home/vvn/publi...', 36, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/ProfilePostBBCode/Listener/Template/ProfilePost.php(36): array_keys(NULL)
#2 [internal function]: KL\ProfilePostBBCode\Listener\Template\ProfilePost::extendPostMacro(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'kl_ppbbc_profil...', 'kl-ppbbc-profil...', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2647): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'public:kl_ppbbc...')
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(682): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'public:kl_ppbbc...')
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/profile_post_macros.php(978): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('kl_ppbbc_profil...', 'kl-ppbbc-profil...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/widget_new_profile_posts.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('profile_post_ma...', 'submit', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_new_prof...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1620): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/forum_list.php(217): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('forum_list_side...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#21 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#22 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#23 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#24 {main}

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given src/addons/KL/ProfilePostBBCode/Listener/Template/ProfilePost.php:36

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/home/vvn/publi...', 36, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/ProfilePostBBCode/Listener/Template/ProfilePost.php(36): in_array('member_view', NULL)
#2 [internal function]: KL\ProfilePostBBCode\Listener\Template\ProfilePost::extendPostMacro(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'kl_ppbbc_profil...', 'kl-ppbbc-profil...', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2647): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'public:kl_ppbbc...')
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(682): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'public:kl_ppbbc...')
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/profile_post_macros.php(978): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('kl_ppbbc_profil...', 'kl-ppbbc-profil...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/widget_new_profile_posts.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('profile_post_ma...', 'submit', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_new_prof...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1620): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s31/public/forum_list.php(217): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('forum_list_side...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#21 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#22 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#23 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#24 {main}

I'm having this same error issue with v2.1.5. I've been asked by my team to do something about it... So I'm posting here hehe. Any chance something can be done about this?

Top Bottom