[TH] Post Comments [Deleted]

i agree the comments style look terrible now in TH add-on

they need fix it, or have an option in the admin panel,

same as @truonglv add-on, his add-on look better for post comments style, but he give bad service, so dont buy his add-on and missing many features

not sure about TH add-on, i will keep my eye on it,

i agree the comments style look terrible now in TH add-on

they need fix it, or have an option in the admin panel,

same as @truonglv add-on, his add-on look better for post comments style, but he give bad service, so dont buy his add-on and missing many features

not sure about TH add-on, i will keep my eye on it,

But if @truonglv fixes his add-on, it looks better, I will probably have to use that one. I sent him all the fixes I need in order to use it. So will see. I've got the feeling he might react sooner or be more flexible. TH will probably needs months to address the issues. It has to go through more people, I guess.

Last edited:
his add-on is not good, i try the free version before

you cannot "comment post" on 1st post

i ask him to allow comment post on 1st post, but he is also not open to suggestions, he gets angry and not think our suggestions are good

not good customer service, i dont think its good idea to spend money on his add-on, he might not be around a long time if he treat customer bad

i never buy a TH add-on before, so i don't know if they are good company, but i like post comment add-on

Last edited:
you cannot "comment post" on 1st post
That is no problem, for the first post. Neither vB5 has that. For the first post people should just use normal reply. On his website he is responding. Will see if he can fix all the issues I've mentioned. Probalby not.
Otherwise I have to search for something else because TH version is not production ready right now.

Last edited:
I would have to say the key word in the last few posts is "for my needs." As a user who's purchased this product as part of UI.X Pro I can honestly say none of your criticisms has ever bothered me one bit. To say a product has so many bugs, errors that it's not ready for production just because it doesn't fit your desires is somewhat of an insult to the developers. They put in their time/efforts making a product that works, just because it may not work exactly the way you wish doesn't mean it's broken. I do see where Themehouse has noticed there were a few errors as there's a transition from XF 2.0 and XF 2.1 but IMHO that's to be somewhat expected with any major updates. It's one of the main reasons I personally ALWAYS wait a few weeks/months before installing a new major software update, website stability is almost always questionable.

Sorry leebo I hurt your feelings. I have mentioned here two things: errors/bugs and my suggestions. And the main reason why I can't use this add-on on a life forum are the errors/bugs. Whether you like it or not. Also I don't know who would want one Like to appear in each comment or the Quotes and Replies showing up several times. I mentioned them so they can be fixed. I also mentioned some suggestions that could be done. It's up to them whether they implement them or not. And it is up to me whether I use this add-on or not. And I definitely don't want to wait weeks or months before I can start using my forum. And when things work great I don't have a problem to mentioned that too To developers: awesome job. (y)(since you like linking text).

Last edited:
this is exactly how it should look, nice and neat inside the post,

i didnt know that vbulletin had this feature

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Post Comments with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 released

Enhancements:
  • Added option to choose depth of comments to show/hide by default
  • Added icon for Admin Control Panel options
Bugs fixed:
  • Reply button no longer being replaced in XF 2.1
  • Too many "+Quote" and "Reply" buttons on select-to-quote tooltip
  • Reacting to post shows reactions under all comments on XF 2.1
  • Comments editor too tall
  • Border-radius missing from bottom-right of post comment
  • Placeholder text in editor should say "Write...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThemeHouse said:
Hello, it looks like you requested a refund in December. We processed the refund December 29th, and responded to your ticket letting you know that the refund was made. If there is still an issue, please let us know.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-post-comments.6668/reviews#resource-review-18070

Well that may be true, but not all. There is something you shouldn't forget. So the first thing we did was to create a ticket and unfortunately the staff-ThemeHouse didn't give us a refund. According to your specific license agreements, I just wanted the money. Indeed, I just want my money back. But some of the seller staff said, "I believe I refunded your order (can you confirm?) I also am not removing it from your account in case you decide to give it a try again and also have $35 in credit." Anyhow, I didn't accept it. I don't want any of the add-on instead of this and I don't want to transfer to a new license. You should know that I never accept. I just wanted the money as I said. And yet despite this, why didn't you simply refund the money? I don't want to use your add-ons. As much as I don't want to, I don't want to deal with it anymore. I don't want to have to deal with them and please do not make me regret this more and more!

Hi,

Well that may be true, but not all. There is something you shouldn't forget. So the first thing we did was to create a ticket and unfortunately the staff-ThemeHouse didn't give us a refund. According to your specific license agreements, I just wanted the money. Indeed, I just want my money back. But some of the seller staff said, "I believe I refunded your order (can you confirm?) I also am not removing it from your account in case you decide to give it a try again and also have $35 in credit." Anyhow, I didn't accept it. I don't want any of the add-on instead of this and I don't want to transfer to a new license. You should know that I never accept. I just wanted the money as I said. And yet despite this, why didn't you simply refund the money? I don't want to use your add-ons. As much as I don't want to, I don't want to deal with it anymore. I don't want to have to deal with them and please do not make me regret this more and more!

I am not sure what the problem is, maybe just a simple misunderstanding?

We refunded your original purchase AND gave you store credit in addition to the refund. Leaving the addon with your account was also not a substitute for the refund, just in addition to.

You did not respond after we asked you to confirm that you had received the refund, so we are not aware if there is an issue. Did you not receive the refund?

We refunded your original purchase

Well, It's like you don't want to understand, or maybe I didn't make myself clear earlier on when I was talking. Whatever. First, I was very busy and then, I didn't get any money. I already told you what I want. What will I do with credit? It is not a resolution that about refund, and I didn't receive any payment about refund, as I said. I've already told you that I don't want any of the add-on instead of this and I don't want to transfer to a new license. Credit, etc.

You said you refund original money. Can you send me receipt by PM please? If you send you have receipt.

Last edited:
Well, It's like you don't want to understand, or maybe I didn't make myself clear earlier on when I was talking. Whatever. First, I was very busy and then, I didn't get any money. I already told you what I want. What will I do with credit? It is not a resolution that about refund, and I didn't receive any payment about refund, as I said. I've already told you that I don't want any of the add-on instead of this and I don't want to transfer to a new license. Credit, etc.

You said you refund original money. Can you send me receipt by PM please? If you send you have receipt.
I will send you a PM! :)

Too keep page lengths manageable, is there an auto collapse option? Also what happens to all the nested comments when this addon is disabled?

Too keep page lengths manageable, is there an auto collapse option? Also what happens to all the nested comments when this addon is disabled?
There isn't an auto-collapse option offered at this time, no. The comments turn into forum posts instead but when enabling the addon again it will turn those that post comments which are now threads, back into post comments.

Top Bottom