Do all of your user groups have the permission to post a comment enabled? As mentioned here in our documentation.I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to get this to work.
I tried on your demo site and also my own site, but can't get it working on either.
The addon is installed, I set Max and Hide depths as 3 for both, enabled both options, "Replace reply and multi-quote links" and "Enable multi-quote for comments "
I then go to an existing thread and don't see anything new. I post a reply and it shows up as a normal reply.
Are there other settings? I don't see any usergroup or node setting. What am I doing wrong?
I'm sorry but TH is nothing like the year past. The focus seems to be elsewhere, likely where money is made rather than supporting products already created. I've been a UI.X user since I moved to XF years ago and it's a very different experience across multiple products with TH now. Very disappointing.
You aknowledged the bug on August 22, 2019. Let's see how long it takes to be fixed.
Hello there, I'd be glad to answer these questions for ya.I might be interessted in this addon, but have some questions:
- How does it integrate with the "What's new" stream of Xenforo?
- Does it work with Tapatalk. How are the comments displayed?
- Is it possible to move a posting to a comment or a comment back to a normal posting?
So when a user leaves a new comment (just like leaving a new post) it will show up under the "New Posts" section of What's New. As far as it working within other sections of the What's New page, I'd have to check with our developers on that.How does it integrate with the "What's new" stream of Xenforo?
We haven't had any issues reported from others using Tapatalk and Post Comments together. But if you experience any issues do let us know!Does it work with Tapatalk. How are the comments displayed?
You mean manually turning a post into a post comment? No, the only way of making comments posts again would be to disable the add-on. But if you enable the add-on again, it would make them those that were post comments, comments again.Is it possible to move a posting to a comment or a comment back to a normal posting?
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes:
- Resolved a styling issue in conjunction with the [TH] Ui.X add-on.
- Last thread post information is no longer built on comments, but only on primary posts.
- Threads are no longer staying marked as unread until all pages have been opened.
- Quote and multiquote options are no longer being hidden from posts, if the user does not have the "Can comment on post" permission.
- Resolved an "Illegal string offset 'children'" template issue.
Based on this and a previous message, I'm under the assumption that when the addon is disabled, the inline comments become normal posts in the thread. Those posts will not have any quotation and will simply appear as normal posts in a thread.You mean manually turning a post into a post comment? No, the only way of making comments posts again would be to disable the add-on. But if you enable the add-on again, it would make them those that were post comments, comments again.