• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Old Thread Warning

[TH] Old Thread Warning 1.0.2

No permission to download

jauburn

I've never understood what forum users or admins had against old threads. Isn't the idea of a forum to facilitate conversations? Why should it matter if a user adds a reply to a thread that's, say, a year old?

Kintaro

Is it normal that if I disable this addon the warning remain visible, and that the warning is calculated from the thread's create date and not to the last reply.

Jon W

You shouldn't see any warning if the add-on is disabled. Sounds like your template cache is not being rebuilt properly. Do you use any special caching on your server?

Kintaro

I use APC but I reset it and the warning is still there...
EDIT: My fault! I double checked in the Admin Control Panel and the addon was still activate. I was sure I deactivated it, maybe I closed the tab before it was done.

The other problem, as @Xon said, is still there, it doesn't calculate from "last post date".

AndreaMarucci

Just a question. I've other addons from you installed. Can I replace the old folders with the new ones with the same name? I mean these
Deferred
Deferred.php
Install
Install.php
Listener

ogirginc

It shows the old thread warning for the locked threads too. IMO, it is unnecessary because it is locked and users can't write anything even if they wanted...

Last edited: