[TH] Node Sponsors [Deleted]

@Audentio Design does this offer the ability to show/hide the ads to certain user groups?

No that is not possible as this isn't really meant to be an advertisement system (If you want control like that it may be best to look at [AD] Monetize - Responsive, fully-featured advertisement manager). It's meant mainly to display a logo of someone that sponsored a specific board. For example, if you own a large car forum and have a board for a specific vendor of parts that pays you to have a node for the discussion of his parts you could put that logo on the node with a link to his site.

This is only one potential use for this. Another would be if you have a car forum, and have a BMW forum you could use this to display the BMW logo with a link to the BMW site.

Jake

For example, if you own a large car forum and have a board for a specific vendor of parts that pays you to have a node for the discussion of his parts you could put that logo on the node with a link to his site.
Absolutely! But in some cases I don't want some logo's to be displayed for certain user groups.

I'll keep looking. Thanks.

We could build this functionality if you would like to fund it, send me a PM if you would like a quote :)

Hey Jake,

I am still waiting to hear back from you from the message I sent you. Anyway you can make a quick modification that allows your sponsor node to work within categories. Currently, it only works within a forum. However, It shouldn't be that hard to make a quick mod to allow it to work with category nodes as well as it is essentially the same thing.

Top Bottom