[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

In user criteria I selected nothing.
But if I select USER IS A VISITOR, it's the same thing, even if I select or not Allowed group: Unregistered

Well, in ALLOWED GROUP:

when I select nothing, it should display to everybody... for me except Unregistered.
Idem if I select ALL. It will display to everybody except unregistered.

If I select ony unregistered, it does'nt display to them

Before upgrading, it worked well. Since I upgraded the add-on I have this problem.

I don't know what to do.

Would you mind creating a ticket at audentio.com with admin details for your board?

Jake

Question: I use the advertisement location "Below Sidebar (ad_sidebar_bottom)" and I get this result:

upload_2015-9-18_11-1-30.webp

How can I get my ads between the blocks "Forum Statistics" and "Share This Page" (see yellow marker in screenshot above)?

Thanks!

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-18_10-57-53.webp
    upload_2015-9-18_10-57-53.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi, yes, that's where the banner will land.

Here is the way I found to modify this: you need to move one line of code from one template file to the other. IT IS RECOMMENDED that you do the editing in a separate code editor, or a email draft message, text editor, etc. to preserve a copy of the original, and quickly go back to it if anything isn't working right.

1- open the template Page_Container

2- Find and copy the line:
Code:
<xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" />

I placed mine within a div to center the ad:
Code:
<div  align="center"><xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" /></div>

3- open the template sidebar_share_page

4- paste the code right after the first line, like so:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">   
  <div  align="center"><xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" /></div>
    <xen:require css="sidebar_share_page.css" />
    <div class="section infoBlock sharePage">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3>{xen:phrase share_this_page}</h3>

5- Now, DELETE that line of code from Page_Container.

6- SAVE both files.

It should now show:

8d0210b80fb4ec010d743bbdff0c7c12.webp

Hope this helps! :)

I have a few questions before buying this:

Sadly I removed it as it was stopping my special second post as showing from the rotating ads plugin they seem to conflict.

Can anyone conform whether this still conflicts with rotating ads addon special second post, or does this addon include a special second post.

i.e. where an ad appears as the second post of every thread,e.g see here

2. I'm also confused by earlier posts as to whether the ads can be hidden from specified user group, e.g. can you hide from registered usergroup or only show to unregistered.

3. The screenshot shows criteria for a banner width, height and URL Instead of that can I have custom css so I can make a banner responsive, e.g max-width?

2. I'm also confused by earlier posts as to whether the ads can be hidden from specified user group, e.g. can you hide from registered usergroup or only show to unregistered.

Yep!

3. The screenshot shows criteria for a banner width, height and URL Instead of that can I have custom css so I can make a banner responsive, e.g max-width?
Yep, you can get full control over the advertisement with CSS. Those are just built-in options :)

It's good to mention that this add-on has been further developed intoa much more feature packed version here

Sorry, one more question:

Can I see the per ad stats based on a per week or per month basis?

e.g. I can select a date range for a specific ad to see its impressions, clicks and CTR for that week or moth?

1) I use OpenX and a couple others that don't have responsive ads. Does the add-on work to make an add resize depending on the display size?

2) Does it add the sidebar to other pages outside of forum view?

3) Will this add-on rotate ads? (Adsense of one page, OpenX on the next, and so on)

How do you put in javascript ads? I tried using the custom ad type, but it wraps them up in Noscript tags! (Trying to use Komoona here).

Link-and-banner is nice but I was looking for an easier way to manage javascript ads that are only shown to certain groups. Previously I was using template mods with if statements but htat's cumbersome. Do I need to go to Pro now? I see people were successful with AdSense but I'm not having any luck.

I created a ticket a few days ago. I'm interested in upgrading to Monetize Pro. Is the process the same? I order and pay through PayPal - and you'll credit back or is there a unique code I can use for the discount. Please advise and thanks.

I would LOVE to get rid of the "Some XenForo functionality crafted by Audentio Design." This is running unnecessarily on two lines on mobile.

Couldn't you simply have "Monetization Addon by Audentio Design."

I edited the Listener file to do this, but it still shows the same message. How come? Is this served by a hotlink? I'm confused.

Your company is not called Audentio anymore either.

Please advise.

Top Bottom