[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

This, but just to clarify v2 users only get access to stats for their own advertisements.

Yes, of course. That's all they need to see... (y)

1- When would the update happen?

2- Will we have to rebuild the whole advertisement list from scratch?

Thanks!

If I buy this version, will it be be upgradable to the next? Or will that be a separate product? I'm not sure if I should buy now or wait.

is there a way to get the same ad shown at the top and at the bottom i cant seem to figure out how to do that. i would like them in the same place preferably at the same time.

here: Advertisement Spot: 14: Above Content and here Advertisement Spot: 17: Below Content

is there a way to get the same ad shown at the top and at the bottom i cant seem to figure out how to do that. i would like them in the same place preferably at the same time.

here: Advertisement Spot: 14: Above Content and here Advertisement Spot: 17: Below Content

That is not possible, you would have to have two separate advertisements to have it display in two separate spots.

Jake

That is not possible, you would have to have two separate advertisements to have it display in two separate spots.

Jake

okay no problem thanks for the quick reply is there a way to make only 1 advertisment show up in a certian forum. lets say i have the node Salt Supplies can i only have the ad for salt supplies show up in their thread?

Is there a way to run reports for your advertiser? like a excel dump or anything like that I found the Statistics section but it doesnt give a nice list i can export.

Thanks again!

I never used this add-on due to it's lack of flexibility. Hearing that a new paid "Pro" version is available and this is now rebranded as "Lite" is disappointing.

Seems to me those that purchased this have now been cast aside, as the PRO version will be the new money maker. I think most purchased this and supported it, giving feedback, figuring it would grow into the PRO version, not just be left with this one.

Seems to me those that purchased this have now been cast aside, as the PRO version will be the new money maker. I think most purchased this and supported it, giving feedback, figuring it would grow into the PRO version, not just be left with this one.

I am also dissapointed that the announced "Version 2" (hints an update) was published as a completely different PRO version.

I am also dissapointed that the announced "Version 2" (hints an update) was published as a completely different PRO version.

I bought the lite version, why do I need to buy the pro version?
We needed to rebuild the add-on from the ground up to support DFP, sell ads on your site, and template conditionals. If you do not need those, then you do not need to buy this add-on. But if you do, we are offering a 50% off discount for current [AD] Monetize Lite license holders.
[AD] Monetize Pro with DFP support

This is a completely new add-on essentially. The code base was completely rewritten to have support for tons of new features. There is no way we could provide that update for free to all the current license holders.

We spent months rebuilding the new add-on. As you can see, we are offering 50% discount and free updates if purchased in the last 2 months.

It must be taken into account that had we been able to build in these features into the lite one we would have, but simply could not. It was built ground up which means there will be bugs, require just as much if not more support, etc.

Add-ons are purchased as is, no guarantee of NEW features is ever claimed. DFP is a whole other monster, this add-on still works just as well.

We spent months rebuilding the new add-on. As you can see, we are offering 50% discount and free updates if purchased in the last 2 months.

It must be taken into account that had we been able to build in these features into the lite one we would have, but simply could not. It was built ground up which means there will be bugs, require just as much if not more support, etc.

Add-ons are purchased as is, no guarantee of NEW features is ever claimed. DFP is a whole other monster, this add-on still works just as well.

how do i get the 50% off i just bought the ad addin and want to upgrade right now all i see is the 45$

can i just use a coupon code

can you just send me a coupon code so i can jsut pay the exact price and not have to worry about being refunded? if so ill pay it right now.
I don't have a public coupon code at the moment. I'll set one up.

Hello,

I use AD monetization 1.0.13 Patch 1 and Xenforo 1.5.
I did many tests and I am not able to display any ads to this group: Unregistered / Unconfirmed

It seems it's impossible to display anything to this group.

Am I alone?

Best regards

Hello,

I use AD monetization 1.0.13 Patch 1 and Xenforo 1.5.
I did many tests and I am not able to display any ads to this group: Unregistered / Unconfirmed

It seems it's impossible to display anything to this group.

Am I alone?

Best regards

It should be possible. What user criteria do you have selected? You may have conflicting criteria.

It should be possible. What user criteria do you have selected? You may have conflicting criteria.
Well, in ALLOWED GROUP:

when I select nothing, it should display to everybody... for me except Unregistered.
Idem if I select ALL. It will display to everybody except unregistered.

If I select ony unregistered, it does'nt display to them

Before upgrading, it worked well. Since I upgraded the add-on I have this problem.

I don't know what to do.

Top Bottom